My Hypnoband Diet week 2

Pippasdvision

Okay so maybe I should have started this a week ago but hayho. I read the book watched the DVD and have listened to the cd. That was two weeks ago. I listen to the disc every few days so I don't slip. I had 67lb to loose and a large family to work around. On top of that I have a fair amount of bad history with diets that I use as an excuse not to stick to anything. I slipped up the first week lol slipped is such a wrong word I lost control and binged two days in a row (not good) and came in with a no change. Such a shame as the day I stuffed I weighed myself and had lost 4lb. Maybe that's why I did it. Anyway I have been better this week once or twice eating without thinking but I didn't kick myself for it just accepted it as part of the ride I can't keep giving up.

So now I am up to date I weighed this morning and I have lost 5.5lb so chuffed with that as it felt almost effortless and I know I can do better if I want to.

5.5 lb lost
61.5lb to go
8% lost so far

I am using the Paul McKenna one as really felt it was a con. Though I am being careful not to eat my emotions the rest is totally effortless. In fact I went out for lunch yesterday and ignored my full signals as I was busy talking and felt super sick for the rest of the day and only managed one mouthful of dinner before feeling very full again. I am fine today but ate a whole sandwich for lunch partly due to hubby flying off for business trip I think but normally would be through 6-8 packs of crisps and any chocolate ina one mile radius so defiantly an improvement. In fact our biscuit pack is completely untouched after 2 weeks the kids have their own barrel. I think the last time I managed that was almost 20 years ago. It's the way I feel that's the most impressive. I feel so positive and happy everyone is commenting on how much I am smiling and hubby is loving the increase in self confidence. I went to the fat face sale yesterday and though some stuff didn't fit (tried a few for size) normally enough to reduce me to chocolate cake and tears I left still feeling positive and feeling good about myself.

Wow that is excellent. I'm glad its making you feel so positive as well. Not sure i'm having that affect just yet. What day do you weigh in on?

I'm using Paul Mckenna's I Can Make You Thin system. I've had the book and CD for years but like anything else i wanted a quick fix and when i realised there were "rules" i just couldn't be bothered. Been yoyoing up and down for years now and then for some reason last week i decided to get it down off the book shelve and have a look. CD was missing from the back but after a short search round i managed to find it. Been listening every night for the past 4 nights and i really think it has made a difference. I'm not craving anything, i'm not absent mindly putting stuff in my mouth, etc. Prior to this my normal day consisted of trying to follow various diet plans and instantly craving everything i wasn't allowed to have and i'd usually end my evening eating 12 jaffa cakes because they come in packs of 12. Now i still have jaffa cakes and a coffee in the evening but i'll have 2 or 3 jaffa cakes if i want them. It's like someone has put a spell on me!

Not so great this week no loss but no gain either my portion sizes are definatly smaller but not keeping to only three bites anymore in the process of re reading the book. Been a rough week for me. Have not given myself time to sit and eat as kiddies were ill

Not so great this week no loss but no gain either my portion sizes are definatly smaller but not keeping to only three bites anymore in the process of re reading the book. Been a rough week for me. Have not given myself time to sit and eat as kiddies were ill

Well at least it was a sts rather than a gain. Draw a line under it and once everything is back to normal you can get back to it :)

Back