My journey begins 02.04.2012

eleda

Hello everyone
After years of battling with my weight I decided its time to finally do something about it. Ive been really unhappy for the past 12 months and feel it's time to take charge of my appearance and shed the excess lbs
I am 5'8" and currently weigh 15.9. My first goal is to get to 12 stone and then I'll take it from there
I start CD tomorrow and really looking forward to it. I'll keep you posted on progress

Good luck. It's fantastic. I started at that weight now 13 5. First few days are tough but well worth it. All the best x

Hello I am starting tomorrow as well, seeing my CDC at 5.30 been cutting down on the carbs and drinking more water over the weekend. Good luck with your journey x

dani34 said:
Good luck. It's fantastic. I started at that weight now 13 5. First few days are tough but well worth it. All the best x

Thanks Dani34. How long did it take you to get to 13.5?

supergran said:
Hello I am starting tomorrow as well, seeing my CDC at 5.30 been cutting down on the carbs and drinking more water over the weekend. Good luck with your journey x

Thanks supergran. Maybe we could be buddies and help each other if things get tough
I can't wait to see results

eleda said:
Hello everyone
After years of battling with my weight I decided its time to finally do something about it. Ive been really unhappy for the past 12 months and feel it's time to take charge of my appearance and shed the excess lbs
I am 5'8" and currently weigh 15.9. My first goal is to get to 12 stone and then I'll take it from there
I start CD tomorrow and really looking forward to it. I'll keep you posted on progress

I started 11 days ago I weighed 15.6 and I'm the same height as you good luck with your journey I lost 11lbs the first week and my second weigh in is Wednesday :)

Happyinmyskin said:
I started 11 days ago I weighed 15.6 and I'm the same height as you good luck with your journey I lost 11lbs the first week and my second weigh in is Wednesday :)

I look forward to following you're progress
11lbs in 1 week is impressive

Hi everyone, im new to the forum but wanted to say how inspiring your stories are. I started CD SS last Tue and have found it very hard, especially in the evenings when the hunger pangs, headaches, dizziness sets in. I have been reading stories from this forum to keep me going. I am 29, female, start weight 14st 4 (91kgs) and heighte is 5ft 6. I want to get to 12 stone also and go from there.
Well done everyone for starting this journey and I hope we can help each other thru the tempting and tough times :)
Charlie

Charlie woo woo it is a bit hard to start with but I think your over the worse now, re headache make sure your drinking enough water.....the more you drink the more you shrink lol

Ha ha I like that Supergran. I couldnt have drunk
enough yesterday as that was the worst I felt..... so am making up for it today and im
going to keep
on top of it.
so far today im feeling ok but I have chilled as I have a day off work and I had a busy weekend which may have contributed to how I felt.
Im definately going to think drinking = shrinking lol :)
Have you started yet Supergran?Have you done this before?

Ok so I started today

Breakfast - porridge
Lunch - banana shake

I've just got home from work and I am starving, however think I'll keep the soup until later (hope I like it)

Does it get easier? I felt fine all day at work, but now that I am home I am feeling restless and don't know what to do with myself

Yeah I have to stretch it out too I'm at university leave at 7 in the morning and then I work till midnight - it's a longggggggggg day and I struggle on these long days but it does get easier promise, I just keep chugging the water that keeps me going. Keep us updated with how you are doing..how did you find the food? I didn't like the soups or the porridge so just shakes for me :) xx

Rach_25 said:
Yeah I have to stretch it out too I'm at university leave at 7 in the morning and then I work till midnight - it's a longggggggggg day and I struggle on these long days but it does get easier promise, I just keep chugging the water that keeps me going. Keep us updated with how you are doing..how did you find the food? I didn't like the soups or the porridge so just shakes for me :) xx

I'll definitely keep you posted. Going to start my own diary tonight and take a photograph every day to track progress. Every day might seem a little extreme I know, but as I'm not cooking, eating or drinking I have all this extra time on my hands :)

Rach_25 said:

Ps I'm not keen on anything I've tasted so far, but my heads in the right place and I'm determined to be happy once again

Back