My Journey Begins Here....

this is going to be a hard journey for me so i'm hopeful i've come to the right place for support along the way. my goal overall is to lose about 3 1/2 stone but i'd like to lose 2 stone by next march ready for my first holiday with with boyfriend. we are off to mexico for 2 weeks and i know being all inclusive i'll put on a few pounds while i'm there so i'd like to shift quite a bit of timber before we go. my weight has always been an issue and i've never been happy with my body and how it looks but up until recently i've not really done much about it. my weight has varied from 11 stone up to 16 stone over the last few years for various reasons and at present it sits at 14 st 6 lbs, FAR too high. So, on the recommendation of one of my closest friends i've taken up slimming world. I have to say i'm pleasantly surprised by just how much you are actually allowed to eat!! Unfortunately i do have 2 big weaknesses, the first being cheese, i just love the stuff, i'd have it all day everyday if i could, and the second being desserts, I'm a complete sweet fiend and cant finish a meal unless its with something sweet. if i can get these 2 cravings under control the rest will be a doddle!
anyway here goes....the start of a new me, a better me, a fitter me, a healthier happier me! :D

Food Diary- Day 1

Breakfast- 1 Granny Smith Apple + 1 Apple Crumble Flavoured Shape Delights Yoghurt 1/2 Syn

Lunch- Batchelors Cheese and Broccoli Pasta Deli Box 2 Syns

Tea- Vegetable Casserole (Potato, Peas, Onion, Garlic, Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower + Green Beans Sauteed in Fry Light, Herbs and 1 Stock Cube added, 3/4 Pint of water, simmered until reduced, 1 tbsp Vegetable Granules to Thicken
1 Syn Bag of Frozen Banana Slices w/ Rhubarb Crumble Shape Delights Yoghurt 1/2 Syn

Total Syns- 4

Day 2

Breakfast- 1 Apple

Lunch- 1 Cheese Mugshot
2 Syns 1 Rhubarb Shape Delights Yoghurt 1/2 Syn

Tea- Cajun Pasta- Pasta, Onion, Red + Green Pepper, Cajun Spice Flavouring, Fry Light + 40g Philly Extra Light HEXA Small Sprinkle of Half Fat Mozarella 4 Syns Bag of Frozen Banana Slices

Snacks- Frozen Banana and Apples, 1x Boiled Sweet from Work
3 syns

Total Syns- 9 1/2

Ive noticed as I'm sticking to SW its getting easier to make healthy choices and also to swap something naughty for a healthier option and still get fab results. So happy with this diet!!

Day 3

Breakfast- 1 Apple

Lunch- Cheese Mugshot

Tea- Tuna Pasta Bake made with passata, philly (left over needed using) HEX tuna peas and sprinkle of low fat mozzarella on top
4 Syns frozen grapes with 1 apple crumble shape delights yoghurt 1/2 Syn

Total Syns-
4 1/2

Day 5

Breakfast- 1 apple

Lunch- 1 Chicken Mugshot

Tea- Tesco Fresh Mushroom Tortellini w/ 2 TBSP Reduced Fat Pesto
10 Syns Frozen Banana

Total Syns-

Back