My journey has just started :)

oceania

Hello all, my name is Sofia and I started on sole sourcing today, planning to do this for 12 weeks when id upgrade to level 2...I weigh 112,7 kg and BMI is 39...goal is to weigh 70 kg and have a healthy BMI for the first time in my life...basically ive always been fat, now at my highest ever. I'm 23 and really want to have a healthier life, have type 2 diabetes in the family, painful knee etc. I really need the support that comes from with
cambridge and all the stages to learn healthy eating. Wish me well :cool:

I hav just completed my first day today i hav about seven stone to lose. Hav completely lost my confidence at the momeny and also lost a lot of my energy. Day one hasnt been too bad felt really hingry around one couldnt stand the porridge was vile!! Am doing ss+

Good luck! I started with a similar BMI to you and I'm now inching ever closer to the magic 24.9 :) Hopefully you're feeling better by now - after the first 5 days I found it all a lot easier all of a sudden.

Well done Hun! I had my first WI yesterday. Lost 8 pounds, 2 inches off waist, 2 inches off hips and 2 inches off thighs. So happy considering totm as well :). How's everyone doing? Xx

Back