My journey, hoping to lose some (a lot!!!) of myself on the way

Food Lover

Real Loser!!!
:D Hi Everyone... Hi myself :rolleyes:
Today I'm starting lipotrim... excited and scared at the same time...
What can I tell you about myself...
2nd time on a TFR diet, the 1st time I was on CD, I lost 5 stones and kept the weight off for 2 years... then I went on and had a baby... and then I quit smoking... and the weight piled on so fast it was actually scary!!!!

So, yesterday was my b'day :)eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:) and I've already been on holiday this year and I've no excuses not to start the diet!!!!

Why lipotrim? not sure, I just read about it and it felt right, so here I am, I bought my products and I had my 1st shake... I would love to eat something, but I know if I keep to it and let the 1st week go, it will get easier...
Of course, it would help if the 3 monsters (my kids, I do love them really!!!!!!!) stopped talking about food... or maybe it's my impression???

Naj (myself :p) be strong and it will be so worth it... I can't wait to fit in my clothes, at the moment I live in leggins and jeans and I just want to be able to wear my (nice) clothes again!!!!!!!!

Ciao and talk soon....

2nd day nearly over, today wasn't "pretty".... Was hungry and felt a little weak, in bed now reading about many success stories to inspire me... Hopefully tomorrow will be better... Or at least not worse:rolleyes:

Ciao to all and to myself :4635:

Well done your doing great keep going I found day 4 the hardest !! Just think of your first weigh in !! Xx

Hi hun, be strong and keep going:)

Thanks for the best wishes...
1st weekend out of the way.... wasn't easy with Father's day as I had to bake with the kids :eek:, but even though I was badly tempted :mad: I didn't give in :cool:...
Day 6, not feeling really hungry as such, just wanting something "nice"... so I drink water instead!!!!

Can we squeeze some lemon juice in the water, to give it some taste? or is that a no-no??? I really don't like water and am struggling to drink 2ltr.... I couldn't drink anymore than that...

I'm in work, everyone going for lunch, I'll go for a walk instead!!!! and a black coffee + water....

Your doing great :)
Don't add the lemon to the water lemon contains citric acid and which will knock you out of ketosis xx

Hi everyone and myself...
1st weigh in today and I lost 6lbs!!!!!! I'm delighted... it really does make a difference when you see that the weight has gone down... hopefully this "high" will last till next Wednesday, the last couple of days were mentally hard, every smell of food made me dream of... meat, any kind, chicken, lamb, beef... and that's so not me, I'm normally a carbs lover... is this normal? will it go away soon???

its only normal to dream of food when on TFR just like when off smokes u crave of smoking, stick with it ;-) im a year of smoking today and i sometimes crave the odd one

its only normal to dream of food when on TFR just like when off smokes u crave of smoking, stick with it ;-) im a year of smoking today and i sometimes crave the odd one

Hi John, I'm 5 months off the smoke and at this moment, not sure what would I rather have, food or a smoke???? But the comparison is brilliant, I don't actually "crave" either, I just miss both ;-) but I also miss fitting in my clothes!!!!

for sure food lover, ur dead right the clothes thing is the most important issue, u will get there ;-) we all will

Back