My Journey in pictures!!!

starburst85

I was have finally lost 2 stone in total from I in 1st joined slimming world in Oct 2011. I got so close to the 2 stone mark in June 2012. I was 2lbs away from it but then of course I left thinking I could do it on my own. That didn't work out very well and rejoined at 17 stone 8lbs in October. I have now realised I cant do it alone I need the help and support of a group every week. I lost all my data with the group which is why my ticker shows less weight loss. The reason I joint the 1st time was looking back at honeymoon photos in sheer disgust. I cant believe I didn't do something about my weight for getting married in the summer of 2011. I didn't think 2 stone could make a huge difference but i was looking back at those honeymoon pictures again and I really can notice a difference. so I am gonna be brave and post the pictures here and will update as I hit more milestones.

The 1st two pictures are from said honeymoon - I hate these pictures so much now. While I was in Vegas I didn't feel that bad, but I looked awful. I Want to return to Vegas when I hit target.

The next picture is from 2 weeks ago when I was out for the hubby's 30th!!

Hopefully the next 2 stone doesn't take as long to come off lol

Last edited:
well done you look great!

What a lovely birthday present for you husband, you look great

Wow what a difference! You look brill :)

Fantastic photos! Best of luck with the rest of your journey :)

You look fabulous. I wish I had your willpower. I keep falling off the wagon :-( I'm so unhappy with myself. Do you have any words of wisdom for me? X

Donna sent from my iPhone

Thanks Donna and Claire!!! My only words of wisdom are stick with it!! It has taken me 18months to get 2 stone off as i kept falling off plan for weeks at a time and undoing all my work. Touch wood though i have been back on plan for the past month and it just seems to have clicked into place this time round.

Wow! something to be truly proud of well done on your journey so far.

Well done! you look gorgeous, all your had work has paid off, thank you for sharing the pictures as it such an inspiration to someone like me , started in Jan and have a long way to go so these pics are truly inspiring and motivating.

You look amazeballs!! So much younger too, wow :) xx

Back