My Journey pics

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Hey all,
Just a quick hello Im still around as always but do post mainly on the maintainers board......

I just put together a little album of my journey pics on the cambridge diet from February when i started to Now..

Feel free to have a look some have come out quite small as I have copied them over from facebook x

Curly,
You look absolutely faboulous. You are such a huge inspiration to me. I remember you from February when I was enquiring about CD! You were always so friendly. You look great and so happy. I can't wait to be at goal now!

You are an inspiration and look fantastic, seeing positive pictures and threads is fantastic keeps everyone going. If I saw you on a beach I would say b!tch in that swimming costume ;) Well done sweetie! Hopefully I can join you soon!

you really have done so well, you look fantastic xx

A true.....true... success story all of our own :D minimins should be proud!!!

Well you know how much you've inspired me Marissa ;) i think you've done incredibly well since Feb and can tell how happy you are by your posts so upbeat :)

Good luck to you xxxx

:wow: CurlyWurly you look amazing and ten years younger. You have nearly halved your weight and i am inspired by you.

Can i ask you how tall you are? and do you have much loose skin???

Your dresses are fabulous were they for a special occasion???

Can't believe the difference its jaw dropping

Muchas Lovas

JS xxx

Back