MY JOURNEY SO FAR ...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by neeni, 11 August 2011 Social URL.

1. neeni

neeni Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.81%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know how im coping. Well its day 2 already and I admit it has been hard so far but I have stayed faithful to the diet and I feel better for it. This morning I chose vanilla for breakfast because I wasn't keen on it yesterday so I wanted to get it over and done with. Because I didn't really like it I added a teaspoon of coffee and it was really nice. I recommend it to everyone. I had it cold because I have tried it hot before and didn't like it. Oh and one more thing, I know I shouldn't, but I couldn't resist getting on the scales this morning (as they weigh exactly the same as the ones at the chemist) and I have lost 4lb already. It must be water retention or something but it has given me the strength and determination to carry on happily. Well thats all from me so far. How is everyone else coping???
    Happy dieting :talk017:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. galaxy-girl

galaxy-girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Well done for stickin to it so far. I'm on day 8 & just made my son lunch which I sooooo wanted to just taste. But I resisted & I know when it comes to this eve ill feel better for it. Nothing beats the feeling of gettin to the end of the day knowing you've been 100%.

4. neeni

neeni Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.81%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It really is hard isnt it when you have a family. Im making my husband lamb chops tonight and I know my mouth will be watering when im making it. I will let you know how I cope (or not). Im pretty determined tho so I should be ok. Well done for lasting 8 days!

5. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit

This is sooo true!!! Getting in bed knowing you didn't give in!!! You cant beat it!!!

: )

6. neeni

neeni Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.81%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I DID IT! I made my hubby's lamb chop dinner and I resisted the temptation. I am sooooooooooo proud of myself.

7. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    You should be hun!!!! Good for you!!! x

8. jonnymac

jonnymac Full Member

my hardest time is when I bake fresh bread on a Saturday, cooking dinner all week doesnt bother me as much but the smell of fresh bread throughout the house is maddening

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Please remember NO food references what so ever are allowed in the 100% section

Thread moved to main forum due to food posts

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.