My journey starts HERE.

Hi ladies!
I wanted to start my diary today, as I have finally reached the end of my breastfeeding journey, and I am so, so ready to start my skinny journey - NOW! I have been tooo chubby for too long. I am starting slim and save, from tomorrow.

I am feeling, excited, worried ill fall off the wagon, sick of being fat - but slightly tingly at the prospect of a skinny me.

Lots of love girls, see you on the other side - thinner!

So, heres to tomorrow, day one.

L
x

Hi Lizzybeth, welcome! S&S is great, it's a tough first few days but stick with it because it's most certainly worth it. That skinny you will be the real you before you know it!

Hello ladies!! Thankyou for the encouragement caroline! I just cant wait to be thin. <3

Bikergirl - we're in this together!!

L x

Well Lizzybeth, hope your first day went well....?

I had porridge for breakfast, macaroni cheese for lunch, spagetti for dinner and spicey spagetti for supper, not felt hungry so that's a bonus. Spagetti was def my fave tho - yumm! Also managed almost 3litres of water which means me and the loo have become best buddies :(

I wanted to update my profile as I currently weigh 13st 3lbs, really annoyed with myself as I was once 11stone and felt fantastic, but I WILL get back there!

Mel x

Back