• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My journey to 10st

xxheidicxx

S: 16st2lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 3st6lb(21.24%)
hello, firstly a little bit about me, i'm Heidi, mum of 4 little terrors ;) ages 12,8,6,4 I started this diet in January last year, I got down to 11.6 from my heaviest 16.2!!! I just kinda let it slip, now i'm back to finish it :) so just weighed in & i'm 13.10 & a half :( damn it!! But rather excited about the journey ahead because I know its fab when it starts coming off again. So i'm just about to have a chocolate shake & then plod on with my day. I bought some amazing jeans & a camo tracksuit in a size 12, they look tiny but its something to aim for anyway haha. I think it helps to have mini goals so my first is to be in the 12st range again, 11lb to go ;) Its funny how ive tried to restart endless times & haven't even made it to the first shake lol, my head feels in the right place finally so fingers crossed its the journey that I actually finish this time yay. I felt so amazing at 11stone, I don't know why I ruined it all but its something I will look into over the next few weeks because I don't want it to happen again. So 3 stone 10.5lb to go. im doing SS because its what i'm used to, & I know I can stick to it while the first few weeks are a struggle. so bring on day 1 i'm ready for ya!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
wow I was so keen & yet I failed that restart lol. so here I am after having 6 months off, moving house, renovating, eating & drinking like a fat pig. I got weighed on Monday 16 stone 2lb jesus back to my heaviest grrrr! first weigh in was Friday & I lost 11lb in 5 days!!!. so now 15.5!!! ughhh hate being in the 15s im not staying in them for long lol. I want to be 10 stone so I have 5 stone 5lb to goal. not writing that in pounds or id be overwhelmed, it looks better in stones so I can focus 1 stone at a time ;) so I expect this week to be a small loss aiming for 5lb but wont be disappointed with 3lb that will be my first stone gone yippeeeeeeee!!

S: 14st5.5lb C: 10st9.9lb G: 9st6.3lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 3st9.6lb(25.61%)
Good luck and well done on having the motivation to start again , it's not an easy diet by far and I don't think until you have done it that people can realize that
Day 1 is the start of something new for you

thank you. I was once told that its harder to restart than it is to do this the first time but i'm determined to prove that person wrong & finish this time. I sneaked a peek on the scales & its going down nicely, will wait till Friday for my official weigh in though :)
My hubby booked a weekend away in London for our anniversary in june, i hope to be 10 stone then, that's my goal date, 24 weeks away lol. I'm not quitting at all so it will be interesting to see how close i get to that ;) today I've felt lightheaded, not all the time, just if i stand up too fast. I've managed to drink so much water today, i usually struggle with that but ive found sipping through a straw makes me not notice the amount so much, i can drink a pint at a time easy lol. all in all this weekend was ok, i survived lol! been nice to just detox from all the booze at xmas id forgotten what sober evenings were like lol. so 5 days till my 2nd weigh in...bring it on!!!!

Another day 100% done, go me i found today loads easier, hoping the hard days are behind me now. Feel a bit slimmer (teeny weeny bit) which is good now for a nice decent chunk of sleep. Ive slept really well the last few nights Its mad how fast the days go on this diet, i swear i blinked & it was week 2

thank you. I was once told that its harder to restart than it is to do this the first time but i'm determined to prove that person wrong & finish this time. I sneaked a peek on the scales & its going down nicely, will wait till Friday for my official weigh in though :)
My hubby booked a weekend away in London for our anniversary in june, i hope to be 10 stone then, that's my goal date, 24 weeks away lol. I'm not quitting at all so it will be interesting to see how close i get to that ;) today I've felt lightheaded, not all the time, just if i stand up too fast. I've managed to drink so much water today, i usually struggle with that but ive found sipping through a straw makes me not notice the amount so much, i can drink a pint at a time easy lol. all in all this weekend was ok, i survived lol! been nice to just detox from all the booze at xmas id forgotten what sober evenings were like lol. so 5 days till my 2nd weigh in...bring it on!!!!
Week are very similar! I'm also aiming to be 10 stone for June. Countless restarts also but head in a good place this time. Good luck you'll smash it I'm sure x

good luck shez. june will be here before we know it. I do not want to get to june fat & wish id started in January. that's why I refuse to give up.

i'm actually finding it easy now. i'm not craving any food at all. hope that lasts lol

It's crazy isn't it how you can forget to eat or have the last product sometimes!

I'm sort of doing it my own way for a bit as I'm away with work but limiting damage and using products where I can x

I weighed today (not my official weigh in till friday) 14.12 gobsmacked!! 18lb in less than 2 weeks. I'm winning this battle this time Not feeling great today though, sore throat, hoping it goes away pronto!

sore throat is still bugging me :( 14.11 this morning :) well happy. loving this diet, only have another 3 stone to get to where I was 2 summers ago! hoping to do that by end of april, then may & june I can concentrate on the final stone. my goal is 10.10 but I might lose another few pound if I feel I need to. I was pretty slim at 11.6 so I reckon 10.10 is enough for me. It takes so long for my body to change on this diet, I didn't notice clothes sizes changing until I was pretty much 12st so i'm a way off that still. i'm lucky that I lose weight fast, I think it slowed down to 3-4lb a week after the first few weeks

S: 13st7lb C: 10st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 22.6 Loss: 2st8lb(19.05%)
Wow you are doing amazingly well. 18lbs in less than 2 weeks, you must feel amazing!

official weigh in day, 14.9 yippeeeeeeeeeeeee so happy. feeling poorly today I think I have a cyst on my ovary :/ so gonna rest up for the afternoon

S: 14st5.5lb C: 10st9.9lb G: 9st6.3lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 3st9.6lb(25.61%)
Well done Heidi that so amazing and in such a short space of time too
I hope you feel better soon and have a lovely weekend

thank you. I had a nice bubble bath & hubby made me a cup of tea for when I got out :) he's a sweetie. still cant believe I lost 10lb this week, I know it will slow down but its a massive head start.

still here & have been 100% no cheating or blips at all :) finding it pretty easy really but its now the stage where I need to stop weighing daily as it barely changes every day. 14.6 today though, 4lb away from 2 stone off x

My hubby broke mine yesterday, he dropped them on the floor i nearly bought more but i dont think i'll bother now. I get weighed tomorrow anyway. My mood was shocking today, i was a grumpy cow to everyone i didnt mean to be i just couldnt shake my bad mood