My journey to a healthier me 2015!

Angelxx2010

Journey to a healthier me
Hey everyone :)

I use to come on here a lot quite a while a go now and it helped me lose some weight following weight watchers, however my weight did go up and down a lot.

At the start of last year I was 14st 3lb and was getting married in 7 months time (27.7.14 :)). And I knew I needed to get some weight off to look the best I could. Through weight watchers and healthy eating I managed to get down to 12st 12 for my big day! Which I was proud of as I do struggle with losing weight and my dress dropped a size too :) I managed to keep this weight off too up till Christmas where I have managed to put on 4.5lbs :eek: So I need to get back on it now!!

However i I have decided to do something a bit different, I'm going to give slimming world a go and see how it goes. I hope people don't mind me posting here, it's just the support here was fab last time. And I'll still be eating similar to weight watchers as I like their recipes and can still eat a lot of the foods, like yoghurts etc. I still love weight watchers but I just fancy a change and I'm hoping slimming world plan will fill me up more. I'm seeing this as a life style change and healthy eating and look forward to looking through your posts and talking to you :)

Today is my first day of trying this so wish me luck :) I haven't joined the group coz I don't want to pay lol. But I have managed to get the books and learnt a lot online so all being well I'll be ok. If I do struggle then I may join.

Anyway todays food - I've not had any breakfast this morning :eek: as went out for a meal last night for a friends birthday and we ate late and I'm still stuffed.

So the plan is -

lunch - 2 eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, ham, beans and one slice wholemeal bread (half hex A)

Tea - veg, sausage and pasta bake with 2 baby belle light (half hex b)

snacks - bit of milk for coffees (second half of hex b). Allen bar (second half of hex a). 2 weight watchers yoghurts, banana, melon.

Syns - Freddo 5, muller choc mint 5, hot choc 2. 12/15. :)

I shall add more if needs be. Good luck everyone! It will be strange not counting points!

Back