My journey to a new woman! ~including food diary!

pinkbuttons

Well ... I was here early on last year and doing really well losing the weight and feeling great!...then something terrible happened...my father died and food began to fill the gap....and slowly I have put on all the weight and more and i now weigh more than I ever have before....its worrying me,,, i feel heavy ..on my scales I am 19stone 6.... I need to do something.... I want to do it for my Dad....and me of course but I know he always wanted me to lose weight.... the journey begins!....Tues morn I am joining the local ww....and I will do my best...my sister is also coming ...so I have support.... I shall post my diary on here daily .....please follow my journey...im looking forward to the results! :):):):):):)

Welcome and good luck with it. So sorry to hear about your dad something horrible like that can really set up back for a long time, but good that you are starting back to it again and is nice that your sister is doing it with you for support.

Did you go this morning, how did you get on, if you have any questions just ask we are all here for help and support

Back