My journey to a thinner me :)

sweetaschocolate

Starts today!

I feel excited, scared, nauseous, panicky and determined......
This is going to be MY year. The weight loss journey I am about to embark on is for me, and for no one else. Last year was about my family.....getting son into a school, psychological problems with daughter....plus me doing my back in and not being able to do my job.

However, the docs now think they know what is now wrong, I have joined a gym (for Pilates), and although I'm not too mobile unless drugged up, I do wonder if my excess weight isn't helping.

So deep breath......weighed myself......arghhhh 13 stone 8.8lbs; so that's 3 stone 8.8lbs I want to lose......or maybe 3 stone 9.8lbs as I'll feel so good telling everyone I weigh 9 stone something!!!!

Wish me luck......!!!!

Starts today!

I feel excited, scared, nauseous, panicky and determined......
This is going to be MY year. The weight loss journey I am about to embark on is for me, and for no one else.

Wish me luck......!!!!

I think this is important, my mindset is also 'doing it for me' as I know it is important for me to lose the weight to feel better within myself. I feel this is why I am sticking with it as every day that I do I feel better and more in control.

Good luck to you! X

My first shake down.....and it was quite nice!

Now sitting watching the kids skating! When I'm thinner and my back is better, then I'll be joining them :)

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Here to follow x Good luck!

WT x

Good luck. I started today for me too. I had spine surgery in September (not weight related according to the surgeon, strangely enough) and I really have to lose this excess weight if I want any chance of walking normally again. I feel more in control now and have decided this is MY year to start to feel happier about myself and my way of showing how grateful I am that I came through the operation without complications.

Hi Antari

I know how you feel. My back problem isn't weight related either but I can't help thinking that by losing weight it will help the pain go away.
I cannot live the rest of my life on diazepam tramadol and diclofenac!!!!

One shake down.......many more to go!!

Day one done!

Not too bad but boy was I tempted when I was cooking lunch for the kids.

I had a strawberry shake for breakfast

Mushroom pasta for lunch with endless spinach and a chopped up mushroom

Dinner was chilli with chopped up chillies some more spinach and a tablespoon of chopped up raw red peppers to give it some crunch

I've just had choc bar whilst watching Gok!!!!

Got through 3 litres of water and a cup of tea!!!!

I feel stuffed!!!!!!!

well done! That's my hardest bit too, the kids eating. I had 7 children here today for lunch and it was a bit of an indoor picnic so there were sandwiches (ham, cheese and jam) cucumber sticks, carrot sticks, scotch eggs, mini babybells, crisps and lots of fruit. Cheese and bread are my weakness :cry:BUT, I made it through and you can too x

WT x

Oh wobblytum

That must have been so hard!
All those nibbly bits to pick up and eat, and before you know it you've eaten an awful lot.
Very well done for resisting!

We can do this!!!!!!

We can, and we WILL! :)

So I woke up today feeling really hungry......so one hazelnut shake down and I am now having a cup of tea before the water glugging starts......my kids had pancakes for breakfast so I went and had a bath whilst they were eating. I have a feeling I'll be having many baths during this diet hahah!!

Here to follow good luck!

So I woke up today feeling really hungry......so one hazelnut shake down and I am now having a cup of tea before the water glugging starts......my kids had pancakes for breakfast so I went and had a bath whilst they were eating. I have a feeling I'll be having many baths during this diet hahah!!

So a mushroom pasta with a large mushroom and some spinach...for lunch....and it was rather yummy. The water glugging goes on........the kids arguing goes on........

Oh tell me about the arguing!
I had mushroom pasta tonight with extra mushrooms and shredded white cabbage. It was yummy but you don't get a lot, do you!

Oh tell me about the arguing!
I had mushroom pasta tonight with extra mushrooms and shredded white cabbage. It was yummy but you don't get a lot, do you!
No there isn't a lot.....so I have been bulking it out with spinach. A whole pack only weighs 260grms, so a pack every two days plus a couple of large mushrooms and I'm on my 200grms of veg. I didn't have three packs today as had chicken with rosemary and roasted garlic for tea........PLUS some starburst sweets!! Arghhhhhh!!I did though work it out that the sweets were about 150 calories, so the same as a pack I missed. I drank three litres of water and had a cup of tea.....
Tomorrow I will be good again.......but oh boy do I stink of garlic!!!!

Slip ups happen :( at least you'll be back on track today!
I seriously wanted to give up yesterday but support on here and my hubby gave me determination to stick with it and I feel better today :)
Good luck for 100% today x

Thank you so much for those words. I am glad in a way that I slipped up so early as it's made me more determined now to stick to it. I know why I slipped up. I had roasted garlic....and after eating it I craved some sweetness as it was too intense. I will try not to have as much garlic from now on!! I have woken up this morning feeling quite heavy, so I am not getting on the scales. The kids wanted bacon sarnies for breakfast so I now have to contend with the wonderful aroma of bacon around the kitchen.....but so far I have resisted! It's a crispy cereal shake for me!!

Yay! Day three completed and no cheating!!!!!
i am really happy with how today has gone! Two temptations were put in front of me.........bacon sandwiches and McDonald's......(I hate McDonald's but when you're on a diet it looks like the best food ever!) and I resisted both! I did have a grilled chicken salad as my protein/veg option......and water.....

So here comes Day 4! Bring it on!!!!

:happy096: well done (again!) Day 4 will be easier x

Back