My journey to find the slender me...

Marley87

Hi everyone

Decided to keep a diary as I think it will motivate me too check in for support and help meto check in with myself emotional , physically, mentally and spiritually.

I apologize I I go off topic and discuss my baby , partner or general personal life! I am a chatterbox and I don't really seem to have a general sensor button.

It's day 1 for me - feeling refreshed excited and slightly anxious but determined to pull this off.

I've been up with little one since 7 , made her milk drank a pint of water and made a chai tea- is chai ok?

Just going to put little one down for a nap as she is grizzly!!

Off topic - but she's 6 months old and has just had her first proper sleep through without waking for milk in the night 7pm-7am!

Worth celebrating :) well she's gone to sleep, I'm off to celebrate and crack open a shake ;)

Will check in later

Xx

Just made shake one, made it with 3/4 of a pint of water- looked at the mens instructions by accident um think it will be ok ?

Well I'm sipping it now it's not too bad ...

But reality has just hit me and that is I'm only going to have 3 chocolate shakes today ....

X

So many questions!

Is anyone out there lol?

Just called the lipotrim hotline , was thinking of ordering the fibre clear....

Does anyone use it?

Wondering if I should just wait and see how I get on !

X

Hey Marley.....calm down lol
Hello to you and welcome to lipotrim! I'm in day 14 at the moment and can honestly say I am buzzing today and yesterday!!! I did struggle some days in the first week and then day 11 on sat I had no energy but the last few days I'm about to take off I have so much energy! I bloody love this diet and I am really focused and determined to get this weight off!!!!
I don't know about the tea ur talking about I've never heard of it but as long as its a leaf tea and not fruit you should be ok.....good luck x

Lol lol thanks for replying flower, I'm calm lol I didn't think my cries were being heard!

Thanks for responding!!
It's great to hear you've got lots of energy!!

Starting to feel the burn slightly - I've been in wait rose with a friend shopping, stated strong :D

Xxx

Hello Marley, in my experience if you get through the first 3 or 4 days you will be ok. It isn't easy but the losses are good and it is the simplest diet you can do (I like simple, most of life is far too complicated for me). If you start to struggle jump on here, I was so distracted reading every bodies posts earlier I let the pan of chicken stock I was making boil dry. I see that as a positive! It meant I wasn't thinking about food and the smell didn't even get to me....unlike the resulting burning smell...
Good luck!

Thanks patches mum, my mouth is so dry despite drinking pints of water....

Day one has been hard at points but manageable!

I've been cleaning like a Nutter lol lol. Xx

Hi Marley.

The best thing about this diet is that during the first few week it's definitely a case of the longer you can go the easier it gets.

Regarding the FibreClear I have used it but not at all regularly. I did struggle in that department a couple of times early on and I really think drinking is as important for that as the extra fibre is. I'm not totally taken with the FibreClear as it always looks a bit nasty in the water (it never really disappears) and I would just down a glass of it first thing to get it out of the way. You can add it to the shakes but I never bothered with that.

Regarding the chai tea. I've only ever tried something that had that in the name once before and it came in powdered form from a tin. In the case of the one I had it had added milk and sugars and all sorts of other rubbish in it (it was a bit like a drinking chocolate / Ovaltine I suppose) and I seriously doubt that would be very helpful on the LT diet. I'm not a tea drinker so I don't really know much about chai tea but if its just leaf tea then it should be fine. pharmacist as it would be a real shame if you hampered your diet by drinking something that you maybe could have done without.

Get through this first week, shed a puppies worth of fat and you won't look back. It's great when the lbs fall off.

Good luck.

I really want too eat, trying to drink more water !!

I haven't felt hungry :)

Thanks for the advice mr c!

X

Back