My Journey to go from 18stone 8lbs to 13stone 6lbs (need motivation to stay on track)

JCMBU

I started the cambridge diet in March 2012 and by June 2012 i had lost 3stones 2lbs. I left the united kingdom to my home country Nigeria and decided to take the diet with me and be ordering from America because you can't order it from the United Kingdom without being assigned to a consultant. i lost roughly two stones and i got complacent and went of track started drinking alcohol loving the weight loss compliments i was receiving and just lost sight of my end goal then i added the 2 stones back over 5 months. So now im left to roughly what i came back to Nigeria as thank God it isnt more because i would have felt more bad. When i started the cambridge diet back in march i did the whole 3 months without cheating once. all i drank was water my 3 packs of shakes and a soup but now everyday i start the diet and everyday i fail. This has been going on since august :( i am wondering why i dont have the same motivation as i did before. Before i never broke my diet even when my whole family is having pizza and eating what they wanted in my face i wasn't moved at all to cheat but now i don't have the same strength. I think part of it was because i had a consultant i was seeing every week someone i had to account to someone that took my measurements and weighed me and now i have nobody. I would appreciate it if i can get support from people that have gone through the same thing or similar. Thanks :)

Hiya & welcome.

Well done on your Prev losses. Maybe it's because you had to buy your products off a CDC before and would have to admit to cheating if you ever didn't have a loss.. Now you don't have to see one you have nobody to answer to...

Well now you have us to answer to lol :) every time your tempted to cheat, log on here and just chat, your food craving will pass. I always come on here when I feel live caving in. The feeling in the morning knowing you have done 100% the day before is better than any food..

Good luck x

Hiya & welcome.

Well done on your Prev losses. Maybe it's because you had to buy your products off a CDC before and would have to admit to cheating if you ever didn't have a loss.. Now you don't have to see one you have nobody to answer to...

Well now you have us to answer to lol :) every time your tempted to cheat, log on here and just chat, your food craving will pass. I always come on here when I feel live caving in. The feeling in the morning knowing you have done 100% the day before is better than any food..

Good luck x

Thank u, appreciate it. :)

Day 1 11:45am

Woke up at about 8 this morning and had a strawberry shake and drank about a liter of water. I suddenly started getting this craving for smoked chicken as Ten O'clock was approaching and the fact i knew there were about 3 whole smoked chicken in the freezer wasn't helping. I kept telling myself never sacrifice what you want most for what you want now and I was able to get over the craving. I knew I wouldn't be pleased with myself if I gave into the craving . Still 15 minutes left before I have my second shake of the day and I guess the day is going good so far.

Back