My journey To the "Me" I am meant to ne

Katierose

Gold Member
Back again :) I always found everyone on here so supportive so rather than dig my old diary out I thought I would start a new one . So a bit about me I have struggled with my weight for so long now I m not at my heaviest as that was about 23 stone maybe more I don't know exactly as I went into denial for a few years and stopped looking in mirrors wore stretchy clothes and kidded myself I looked ok ... I didnt :-( so I managed to get down to 16 a few years ago with a Vlcd and since then I have put 2 stone bAck on took 1 off put it back on .. Felt myself going bAck to my denial days and I have a milestone birthday coming up I didn't celebrate my 40th as I was big and unhappy I ve got to be different for my 50th .. Which is in July so ,,, here I am
I am a slower loser and started slim and save 2 weeks ago lost 7 pounds on my first week starting weight 18 stone . I welcome anyone to support me as it really helps x

Hello Katie. Lots of support on here, everyone's lovely and it's very motivating. We started a 12 week summer hols challenge recently, we've all set ourselves a target to meet for August 1st, why not have a look and add your details. Good luck :)

Hello! Nice to hear from you. Look forward to reading your exploits! Good luck.

Thank you ladies x x well week 2 and 3 pounds down am happy with that :) it really helps reading all the diaries on here especially if I'm tempted to eat altho I have no temptation at home now x here s to week 3

Back