My journey to the next stone

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by peachy1982, 1 July 2007 Social URL.

1. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

Diet:
    common sense, everything in moderation
    Hi all,
    The first 2 stone just seemed to fall off but this 3rd one is a nightmare.
    All sorts of social events have held me back. If its not a staff night out then its a birthday or a lunchtime treat.
    But starting tomorrow I am on my big journey to lose this third stone. 12lbs until its gone and I want to get that shifted in the next 4 weeks. Not seeing my cdc for 2 weeks so got time to get a good loss.
    The time has gone so quickly on this diet and when I started I said i wanted to be at goal by september which seemed ages away - but its getting nearer by the day.
    So Peachy - get in the right frame of mind and go for it!!!
    Anyone else back on day 1 tomorrow?

peachy
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    i will join you hun, like you the first 3st fell off, but i have since messed about soo much that i should actually nearly have 5st off insteat i'm 3lbs of 4st mark.

So heads down and we can do this together and get to the end.

4. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have about a stone and a half to go. I'm not restarting but i would like to join in.

Good Luck guys and well done on your losses so far :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.