My journey

Nessybear

I started Lipotrim on the 2nd January for the second time round. I have to say its the hardest thing I have ever done.I have lost 3 stone in total. I have been 100% even the teaspoon with a tiniest droplet of milk on it from my boyfriends coffee i wouldnt use. Last Saturday I caved and drank a considerable amount of vodka and ate. The next day I felt devastated and so guilty, tried to get back on TFR but decided to do a refeed week. I had 2 shakes and a small meal in the evening this week. I couldn't bear to weigh myself at home knowing I would have put all the weight back on. Have not been able to sleep all week with worry. However I had my weigh in today and I lost 6lbs ?! I was delighted but also very surprised. Especially with alcohol involved. i live in a room with no cooking facilities which makes it much easier whilst on the diet but very hard to eat sensibly when I come off TFR. I told my pharmasist about my week and she said it was very unusual not to have put on weight back on this week. My theory Is I have kicked my metabolism back in and it's burning it up. I'm not getting carried away because I guess next week I will see a difference. However I am 5lbs away from goal now and have decided to go onto celebrity slim for a couple of weeks and bought a halogen oven for my mind set and to keep on my journey. This diet is amazing, to be honest I have hated every minute of it lol but totally worth it. I praise everyone that keeps to it 100% because it is so so so so hard. I was starting to get obsessed with it and every quarter of a pound was an issue. So well done everyone keep focused. I'm never going to be a skinny minny and I'm happy with my size 12 ( don't think I've been a 12 since I was 12 lol) Im going to keep exercising and eating properly and hopefully keep it off. So proud of you all. Will let u know how I'm getting on xxxxx

It'd have to be one huge meal for you to gain 3 stones!

Good to hear you lost! :)

I was expecting a gain of a few pounds at least And ! I was dreaming of waking up 3 stone heavier it was horrible ! Glad I lost too but not getting carried away x

Well done Nessybear. You've done so well and best wishes for the rest of your journey x x x

Back