my journy,and thankyou !

redhed

Hiya,

im new to this site and v.suprised about how many people actually on lipotrim. i found out about this diet through a friend at work and i rushed into it, thought it was to good to miss although v.hard at times especially coz im a cook and the temptation is hard to resist.
but reading the posts in this site has made me more determined to carry on.
you guys are v.strong just hope i have enough will power to get to my target size for my hols:cool:,and mainly for myself confidence and for my boyfriend as i have gone up 3 dress sizes since meeting him nearly 4 yrs ago, probably since being pregnant and having my son my appetite got bigger for some reason.
it seems to work out cheaper to buy lipotrim than food and gym bills together not that im being lazy or anything i excercise when i can, weight doesnt drop of me like most, and always battled with my waight since 3rd year of high school !

thankyou for those listening and those who have inspired me xxxxxxxx redhedx

Hi Red head
Welcome to the madness of this forum and lipotrim! You will succeed on this diet!!We will help make sure you do.
Like you i have slowly put on wieght after having my secoond child (4 dress sizes ooppsss) i did it after splitting with my ex and now have completely lost my confidence where relationships are concerned! Been single ever since i started putting on weight. Even at the mention of the word diet, i usually put on loads of weight, but i have already managed to lose 7lbs in my first week of LT!! Which for me, frankly is amazing!!!! The weight literally falls off so i am sure you will have the same effect!!!
Good luck on your journey and if you ever need advice or cheering up ....this is the place to be
xxx

Hi welcome and good luck although you wont need it, this is a fantastic diet as you hav prob seen by everyones losses!

Need anything just shout xx

:eek:cheers hun dint think id get a reply that QUICK! it is amazing how much uv lost keep up the good work,and well done!
this site is great forgot about being hungry and stuff passes the time of day dunt it,really need a wee though, me went to cinema last night just drinking water of cause really needed to pee near the end and had to wait coz hate to miss any part of a film at the cinema,really embarrasing coz was riggling like a bloody worm,for bout 10 mins then nearly went xxx over tit runing down the steps to toilet:sign0007: int it a pain x

Awh tanx hun x
I know the toilet trips are a pain, but after a while you wont need to go as often your body gets used to all the water, how much have ya been drinking so far?

Welcome to the site Redhead - you'll find everyone is very nice and those people that have been doing the diet a little longer can offer very good advice.

Good luck with your journey:D

nictastic 4got to mention that i really feel for you and every woman who looses confidence over relationships, i dont think iv had too much confidence to start with when i started seein my bf i was slimmer but lacked confidence in other areas in my life,slowly but surely my waight has bcome a big issue again thow,just think about the men that will come flocking v.soon if your pics anyfin to go by id say you were a good catch! dont worry to much you will meet the right guy when your not looking for him xxxx redhed

cheers united trekkie and ladylipo ,u guys are great! me only bin doin this diet 3 days tanx 4 lettin me no bout the peein gettin easier! thats a comfort at least. me gonna go and tek ma kid out 4 some quality time xxx catch ya lata

Welcome Redhead.....this is a fab site....I lost 65llbs....and after the baby comes will be back to LT to shift the last few pounds....plan to be in my Size10 Levis by this Christmas.....

Hi redhead, this is a great site for a good laugh, a good moan, if you've got something to share, or to get some advice. We've all been in similar situations and someone can always relate to how you are feeling. You will never be alone whilst you are logging in and being part of this LT family. Good luck xx

Good luck redhead on your LT journey!

firstly bea congratulations thats great news id like to be a 10 as well although naturally prob cud only maintain bein a size 12,its great your still giving support to everyone,
and thanx for everyone making me feel v. welcome yall. (does anyone ever half there portions to make them last longer? i find im satisfied with it but does it slow down weight loss
xxredhedxx

firstly bea congratulations thats great news id like to be a 10 as well although naturally prob cud only maintain bein a size 12,its great your still giving support to everyone,
and thanx for everyone making me feel v. welcome yall. (does anyone ever half there portions to make them last longer? i find im satisfied with it but does it slow down weight loss
xxredhedxx
you can half them but make sure you still have the 3,,i have starting having my breakfast one,,so now feels like 4 shakes instead of 3

Back