My juddd diet

loulabelle81

I there I'm Lou. I weighed 18st 8 after originally being 21.10. After slim fast and weight watchers. This last 4 days have been doing slim fast and have lost 5lbs. I'm enjoying it but want to start juddd. Book got redirected so now I have to wait till Monday! I work shifts and am starting tomorrow on an up day. I desperate to lose 3 stone by September 30th when I go to Florida with 6 males - in worried I won't fit on the rides! They wouldn't be so sensitive on me!
On my first down day I think I'm not gonna have just slim fast shakes and try and get the calories with salad!

Hi and welcome, hope its ok to pop by, don't worry about the book not many of us have it, you just need the basic rules to be honest, hope your DD is going well and don't forget food is just a day away x

Well was nights last night so starting now. Slept as long as possible. Have my 2 slim fast shakes today. Kids left me a slice of pizza, have bunged it in the fridge can have tomorrow!!!

My OH loves that too, I have actually been known to drool watching that program, although a lot of it looks sickening in amount a lot of it actually looks really yummy, not ideal on a DD :(
Have a lovely UP day tomorrow

I've made it into work and just had my first shake. Feel really good tho. OH loves man v food and why does everyone talk about food??! Girl at work was telling me about her roast and stir fry. I'm looking forward to a drink on wed night. X

Hello and welcome :) good luck on ur new juddd journey :)

Im also sick of seing man vs food luckily it doesn't bother me though lol I think the food looks disgusting!! I don't know why lol everyone thinks I'm mad!!!

Have a good day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lovely up day today. But feel really guilty. I'm already looking forward to my next dd. x

Aw... :D No need to feel guilty - you earned your UD! You're doing great, well done! :clap:

I've never seen Man v Food - sounds like one to avoid on a DD!

Don't feel guilty about your UPs they are integral to the diet, they are what get you through the DD s x

Morning :) I used to feel guilty... I don't now though lol u will get used to it ;)

Have a good day zxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there and welcome!

Sorry I didn't find your diary sooner!

How are you finding everything?

Ruth
X

I'm on my second down day. It's ok to be honest. Im working nights at the moment, find it hard to believe its actually going to work! Can't wait for sunday morning to find out if I have lost anything! Out for some drinks tomorrow night and getting a take away so that's keeping me going! Trefoil you have a brilliant way of making your calories on down days go so far!

loulabelle81 said:
I'm on my second down day. It's ok to be honest. Im working nights at the moment, find it hard to believe its actually going to work! Can't wait for sunday morning to find out if I have lost anything! Out for some drinks tomorrow night and getting a take away so that's keeping me going! Trefoil you have a brilliant way of making your calories on down days go so far!

Thank You!

It's a wonderful plan and it definitely does work!

I hope that you enjoy the drinks and the takeaway! That's what's great about this plan, you only have to wait one day to have your treat!

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Thank you. Had a sneaky weigh in this morning, 3lbs off. I can't believe it! More that it does in fact actually work!! Juddd where have you been all my life!! X

loulabelle81 said:
Thank you. Had a sneaky weigh in this morning, 3lbs off. I can't believe it! More that it does in fact actually work!! Juddd where have you been all my life!! X

Wowee well done you!!!

It's wonderful isn't it!

Ruth
X

Back