my last diet ever

Wk1 - 9lbs
wk2 - 5lbs
wk3 - 3lbs

tomorrow is end of week 4 and has been totm.

I am still finding the need to weigh myself every day, I hope this will wear off in time but for now it is keeping me going, so far the scales are showing a 1lb loss for this week:( lets see what the morning brings!!

decided to start a diary as a way to try and keep me focused as this really has to be my last diet ever

I can definitely tell that I have lost the weight so far as it shows in my face, daughter took a photo of us and no double chin for me this time!!!! yippee!!:D

Well done hun your doing great so far xxx

Well done hun you've done brilliant! Keep it up xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I weighed in this morning and I am very happy 4lbs loss, taking my weight loss in 4 weeks 21lbs one and a half stone.................. VERY HAPPY AND MY JOURNEY WILL CONTINUE!!!!

I am going away next week but intend to carry on with slim and save, I think if I take a break I will find it hard to get back on track.... I have also found that I am able to eat out as I have caesar salad with caesar on the side!!

That is fabulous, well done!!!

You're doing really well!! I know what u mean about weighing yourself everyday! I found myself doing that this week cause I had such a poor loss last week lol! Not the best idea motivation wise mind u lol xx

You're doing really well!! I know what u mean about weighing yourself everyday! I found myself doing that this week cause I had such a poor loss last week lol! Not the best idea motivation wise mind u lol xx

Im hoping the weighing myself will wear off especially with being away next week so not being able to. I think in my head I needed to see losses on the scales to show me that cutting out food is worth it......

I'm terrible.. I weigh myself every morning, when I get in from work, before I go to bed... You get the picture!! I really really need to stop but it motivates me seeing the numbers dropping each day... Hoping to stop soon... Maybe ;-)

Back