My last drastic diet (hopefully)

frumpymum

Hi all,

Thought i'd have a go at this diary to keep me motivated!! I have lots to loose hope to one day (for the first time as long as i can remember) be a normal weight which means i need to loose at least 8 stone. I've made a good start this week although i fell of the wagon on day five! Other than that though i have been 100%.

I have learned my lesson as i fell of due to feeling dizzy and horrible only to eat and make myself feel even worse lol! I then realised i was being completely dim and should have been having four packs a day if i was not eating the protien meal, i have done this since and i'm pleased to report a loss of 10lb in my first week! That's all the motivation i need to carry on, just hope my willpower holds out as i'm suprised to have had 6 out of 7 days 100% usually crash and burn at day 2 or 3 lol!

Thanks guys, still going strong on day 9, think i might have got the hang of it now! Wow Deezer great losses, don't know how anyone manges lipotrim i've only managed 3 days before giving in, find S&S much more palitable x

HA HA just picked up my mums drink instead of mine spat it out again and ran into kitchen with my tongue out to the sink for a rinse in case of killing the ketosis, couldn't help but giggle at myself so thought i'd share :rotflmao: can't believe how disgusting it tasted with sugar in, that's progress!! I did confess and tell her not to drink it though, cause i'm a good egg lol!

Another day 100% completed on day 10 and feeling pretty good now, I think i'm fully in the swing of it! Had lots of energy yesterday, got lots of housework done and even managed 40 mins exercise once the kiddies were packed of to bed!! Keep sneaky weighing and so far loving the scales but i really need to stop it because one bad day on the scales will seriously knock my confidence!! Just ordered next weeks supply thanks to a very useful email from slim and save reminding me it's a bank holiday weekend, that had totally slipped my mind! Got lots planned for bank hol weekend such as decorating and gardening in order ensure i am fully distracted all weekend!

Loving this diet now i have the hang of it, four packs is so much better than three although so far i don't have the extra veg, i may include this over weekends just to give my metabolism a boost and might help me feel like i'm getting a weekend break when i need it. I may even swap the odd 4th pack for a protien meal when i eat with family etc. The choice with this diet is great, it really helps with social times which on diets i've tried in the past i've just had to avoid all together!! So far my weight loss is no different to those diets, in fact it's probably better than my past experiences on other diets. I find the hot meals really help me to feel normal and i can sit and eat with the children so i'm not worrying about sending them the wrong message!! I think S&S is like a happy medium between foody diets which i just can't control myself on and extreme TFR diets like Lipotrim, i'm officially a big fan and so glad i stumbled on it!! Anyone who may be hesitating, Try it, it's FAB!!! :character00115:

I agree, It's great knowing I can still go out and have one of the protein options with salad. I think I could almost cope at a summer bbq too. You sound very positive, you're doing fab. How are you getting on today? x

I agree, It's great knowing I can still go out and have one of the protein options with salad. I think I could almost cope at a summer bbq too. You sound very positive, you're doing fab. How are you getting on today? x

I slipped up this weekend :break_diet:, i'm not dwelling though i've learned that i'm never completely immune to a slip and that i need to plan better! I was with family and had no pack with me, i'd been lugging furniture for my parents and ended up having dinner with them. I'm a bit annoyed with myself but no point worrying about it, i'm not gonna weigh in though cause if i've put on i will use it as an excuse to binge so i will do a two week weigh next week, by which time i'll hopefully have undone any damage!!:cry:

Back