My last every weight loss diary..I hope..

stephybaby

Hey everyone

Been here before..twice

So this time I'm back as I've just recently had a beautiful Little girl by csection in march and im now wanting to get slim and healthy.

I started the tablets on the 5th may weighing 209.8lbs...so I weighed myself on the 12th and I was 206.4lbs so quite disheartened it was a low loss..

So here I am this week ive started my couch to 10k training and hoping to hit the same number this week or more!

If anyone wants to chat along the journey please feel free to drop a hi..the support last time really helped me :)

So just decided to have a sneak peek at the scales and I weigh 205.4 not happy but I had treat night yesterday as I do every Saturday.. It keeps me on the straight and narrow. So im hoping I see a better loss by Tuesday!

Also I wonder if this is affecting my weight as it usually does... I started the pill again for first time after csection.. (no more little ones for a while ) yet im bleeding halfway Through the packet ..usually when im on my period I put on 2-3lbs and bloat Alot ...hmmm

Last edited:
Hey its going well I think!.. ive lost another 3lbs so six lbs in two weeks thank god for these pills lol im also doing my running programme too x

thats great. are you doing a specific diet with them too?
what running program are you doing? how many days a week are you excercising?

Just not eating any thing that has more then 5gof fat per 100g turkey is my new best friend lol I only run three times a week and its called couch to 10k its really good for beginners its hard but works x

Hi Stephybaby... Im also back for the second time. Hey ho! :)
Its coming off soooo slowly this time round...:-( before i was losing approx 3lbs a week... ive been losing 1lb a week this time.. but hey... better off than on i guess!! Ive got weigh in tomorrow... so fingers crossed. Ive been good this week... i was good last week food wise but had drank loads of champagne on the sat night... so im hoping for.more than 1lb loss tomorrow. Eeekk...

Thanks! :) Fingers crossed. :)
You can download an app for the couch to 10k... and then either road run or treadmill it. Good luck! :)

Good luck for your weigh in pudders! Hopefully when wer both into it more we'll start losing more!

sorry for all the questions but can I do that at home?
good luck for weigh in pudders.

Dont be silly ask away! When I lost 4 st last time I annoyed everyone with questions lol
With the programe u do hav to go out if you don't want to do tht yet y not start with a dvd at home??

thanks pudders and stephybaby.
wow, 4 stones? how did you lose it last time? I need to lose atleast one stone by july for transplant so I'm trying everything I can. I had some tablets left so I thought I'd have them along with the slimming world diet. I weigh in on Saturdays so hopefully I will have lost some weight atleast.
Good Luck to both of you and keep us updated.
oh and another thing, do you have the tablet before or after food? thanks. :)

You cant use the elliptical trainer for the 10k but you'll be able to find a good programme for that!

I lost the four stone before using these tablets and sticking to the low fat diet and running.

As for the tablet it depends when I remember sometimes its in middle lol but I think its best straight before myself x

thanks.I'll check online for a program for the elliptical trainer. I've got shaun ts hip hop abs dvd which is really good and not too hard, need to start using it again.
That's an amazing loss, how long did it take you to lose that? did you just count your calorie intake?
Is it your first time on the tablets then? I had them last year, didn't lose much on them but I lost 2 stones with slimming world. I still hav 3 stones to lose to get to a healthy weight.
Congratulations on your baby girl. :)

I lost the 4 stone purely on the tablets and counting.calories. (1450 a day) using my fitness pal app. Are you using that? Its amazing!! I take the tablets just before, with and just after. I dont think it really matters... but pretty sure the leaflet says it has to be within the hour of eating your meal. Xx

thanks.I'll check online for a program for the elliptical trainer. I've got shaun ts hip hop abs dvd which is really good and not too hard, need to start using it again.
That's an amazing loss, how long did it take you to lose that? did you just count your calorie intake?
Is it your first time on the tablets then? I had them last year, didn't lose much on them but I lost 2 stones with slimming world. I still hav 3 stones to lose to get to a healthy weight.
Congratulations on your baby girl. :)

Never counted calories as I feel you can get too into.. It took me 6 months I think and I just took tablets did low fat and did running.

Im sure if u do what u plan to do n be consistent you'll see results :)

Every Saturday I give myself a treat night so I stick to it xx

pudders I used to used my fitness pal but it was really hard keeping up with it so I left it. now im doing slimming world , it's much easier and It doesn't feel as though im dieting. Btw how did your weigh in go?
stephybaby I know what you mean about getting too into it, everything I eat I know the calories off by heart.lol. my family teases me about it now. :)
I can eat healthy but it's the exercise I find difficult to take time out for.

I do three days a week half hours start slowly n do more as u feel fitter ull hav more energy n want too

Back