MY LAST NAUGHTY DAY!!

Foo Fan

Gold Member
**Also posted the same thread in my diary**

Today has been a complete write off - worse than any other day so far!!!

I have completely binged today, there has been biscuits and sweets in the office and I have grazed all day.

I have text my CDC and told her that I've been rubbish and that I just want to get my WI out of the way so I can have a fresh start - so I've moved it to tomorrow morning instead of Sunday and I need to back to SS... I am going to have a 100% SS week....

I really don't know whats been wrong with me this week - that's why I've brought my weigh-in forward cos I don't want tomorrow to be another excuse to go off the rails.

I'm so down about it all - I could cry...

I've been sick because I ate so much :(

Oh hun we all have been there! You are tackling it and not letting the problem spiral out of control! Well done for taking action and moving your WI

Good luck you can do it xxx

Yh we have defo been there well done for doing something about it xx I've not been the best this week either and dreading tomorrow morning xx

What times ur WI? Xx

MissieCB said:
Yh we have defo been there well done for doing something about it xx I've not been the best this week either and dreading tomorrow morning xx

What times ur WI? Xx

I've just had a message from my councillor saying she can't make tomorrow so I'll have to keep my Sunday 10:30 appointment.

Im going to have my fresh start tomorrow though - I feel so sick :( I never want to eat again lol

Seriously start tomorrow else u will feel even worse Sunday babes xxx

MissieCB said:
Seriously start tomorrow else u will feel even worse Sunday babes xxx

I will defo start tomorrow!!! I'm supposed to go to an engagement party next week but I'm not going now because of the cost to fix my car and I'm not where I wanted to be weight wise - so I have no excuse not to be 100% !

Good make commitment babe now u have cancelled make it worth it xxx

I'm struggling craving chocolate n sweet stuff x

I'm craving chocolate a lot tonight too, and there's milky buttons of the babies here and their my downfall! Doing my best to just keep my mind focused on feeling slimmer soon though to keep me away from them!! xx

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

I bet but these choc shakes just arnt cutting it :( might try these crisp thing in the recipie thread tomorrow or something I'm dying lol x

MissieCB said:
I bet but these choc shakes just arnt cutting it :( might try these crisp thing in the recipie thread tomorrow or something I'm dying lol x

I've got a toffee & walnut shake now before bed.. Wanted it warm so I blended it with 100ml of cold water & 100ml of hot boiled kettle water, and it's bizarre cause instead of mixing together to be warm, it's warm with one sip, then cold the next lol xx

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Is it nice warm? X

It is actually, kinda like ovaltine or horlicks.. It's yum before bed so think I'll get a few more of that flavour next week x

Back