My last shot.....

hels123smiles

Silver Member
I keep failing around day 10!!

I am sick of 10 days of no food, then a few weeks of over eating. Im giving this one more shot, and giving it my all!

Wish me luck for my last chance..... :D

Good luck Hels, you know the drill, you just have to stick with it xx

hels123smiles said:

I am sick of 10 days of no food, then a few weeks of over eating. Im giving this one more shot, and giving it my all!

Why don't you have 3 packs and a meal? Then you can have food? Unless you've tried that? x

hels123smiles said:

You can do it!!!! I'm on day 2 and 10 days sounds like you were really getting there, what happened to make u give up? don't saboutage yourself, if u can do ten days you can do it til the end xx

Day 10 is always a real struggle for me!!

I dont want to do 'food' as Im worried once I start Ill just fall off track, I have a bar on an evening when the kids are in bed, like my indulgence! I have lots of 'meals' but I dont think Ill do them until Im in to my 2nd week.

Thanks all..........I need support with this diet, I always do!!

[QUOTE Thanks all..........I need support with this diet, I always do!![/QUOTE]
That's what we are here for - we can all do this together x

hels123smiles said:
Day 10 is always a real struggle for me!!

I dont want to do 'food' as Im worried once I start Ill just fall off track, I have a bar on an evening when the kids are in bed, like my indulgence! I have lots of 'meals' but I dont think Ill do them until Im in to my 2nd week.

Thanks all..........I need support with this diet, I always do!!

I hit day 5 and stumbled unfortunately I don't know why but in back on track now !!

Hope your doing well keep us posted x

Aslong as we get straight back on it, keep trying and stay positive if we stray a wee bit We WILL get to where we want to be!!
Stay strong and the pound's will be gone!!!!!
Have a good day.x

Thanks ladies.

Im nearing the end of Day 2. I hope I can do this!!

hels123smiles said:
Thanks ladies.

Im nearing the end of Day 2. I hope I can do this!!

If I can you can!

The daft thing is I did Sole Source for weeks a few years ago, its so hard to stick with it like I did back then, why I have no idea!

Thanks all. Just had mac cheese and a lemon bar. Thank goodness the items on S&S are much nicer than CD. I used to gag on their products!

hello wounder if anyone could help im currently doing cambridge diet but thinking of swapping over to s&s as its cheaper but was just woundering what peoples losses are each week with 3 shakes and a meal x

I average a stone a month on either S&S or CD.

S&S is in my opinion the best value and the best tasting. I used to gag on CD shakes, and the soups, uhhh! I really enjoy S&S.

Back