My Last Supper this eve then shakes for a few weeks.....HELP!

katekel1

:wave_cry:Hello fellow slimmers!! I have been successful with Lipotrim once before though have found recent attempts really hard. I am starting again tomorrow and need all the help, support and advice I can get!! How can I best get through the first week without feeling cold and hungry? any tricks that can help without hindering weight loss and are there any type of fruit tea allowed?

Hi Katekel1,

Same here! I'm starting tomorrow too after doing LT last year for a bit...then eating everything in sight and putting it al back on again (and then some). Been to get shakes today and really determined. Maybe we could motivate each other!!

I don't think the fruit teas are allowed hun, just leaf (peppermint, nettle...) Haven't tried any shakes hot before but may try a hot choc / coffee drink if I feel cold.
I figure by starting tomorrow I can rest up and get through the worst of the first couple of days over the weekend, then be extra determined for Monday. Planning to do a spring clean on the weekend to keep me occupied (in between drinking water!)

Good luck for tomorrow,

Kat xx (really wanting to do it right this time!!)

You can do it girls! I have been doing this for nearly 6 weeks, and I would never have believed I could stick with it this long! There have been days where I have been soooo close to giving up, but this forum really helps to inspire and encourage me. Use it as much as you can.
I love all of the shakes hot!
:welcome2:

Welcome to the forum. There is no easy way of getting through the first week but if you are really determined to lose the weight then you can do it. Second time around is always tougher because your body knows whats coming and will fight against it but other people have been successful again and so can you. I found it a big help to take a photo of myself and write down all the reasons why I wanted to do this then when you're having a tough time you can look at your photo and your reasons to motivate you to keep going. Also take some measurements because the inches you lose will help to keep you going. Try the shakes hot to keep you warm or just get plenty of layers on! Make sure you're drinking all the water you need, I find sparkling water good to make me feel full. Keep busy, busy, busy! I found I was cleaning non stop for that first week and if all else fails just go to bed anything not to crack! The longer you can stick with it the easier it will get. Above all keep posting on here and you will get plenty of support. Best of luck!

Last edited:
tips from me are :
1. know that only day 1 to day 4 are hard. after that it gets easy peasy!
2. if your feeling cold, wear a hat, a wooly jumps and thick socks. theramal under garments are even better. even if your indoors!
3. drink plenty of water, though it doesnt have to be freezing cold. upto this day i drink room temp water. only when exercising on the treadmill do i have ice cold water.
4. sleep alot. in that way your days will be shorter so you'll go through less of a struggle.
5. dont tell people. i feel it helps because then theyll rub it in if you complain. if you know what i mean!

I'm on my second day now and the advice on this forum is really helping me to get through it!

Hope your first few days are going well for both of you. Won't be long till you see those pounds drop off :)

We can do it!!

Back