Working Solutions my last try....

Phoenix101

Ok..heres the truth I have been playing around with this diet for too long now. Going 100%, then breaking it at weekends with the result that I have been torturing myself by stimulating my appetite so that it feels like a constant struggle. It is all my own fault. I have gained back a stone with this stupid way of thinking that I am in control and the fact is that I am not. I have decided that for the first few weeks I will follow working solutions and have my 3 packs and a small low carb high protein meal every day. (I'm thinking, chicken breast and steamed broccoli, tuna or ham salad) I have given up all alcohol since August (can't handle hangovers anymore) so won't get hangover munchies to distract me. I am hoping that when I feel in control again I can go 100% which I plan to do in January. Eating one small meal a day means that I still go out socially (teetotal) and chose a small meal to 'pass' myself in these situations without getting the grief I got last time from workmates and friends. This is MY struggle, this is MY problem and the only one to fix this is ME..so..I may be on here rambling away and getting inspiration from all the other Exante followers...best of luck to you all!!:fingerscrossed:

Hello :)

I know how you feel about the being 100% and then falling off the wagon thing. You've done well to lose so much to get to this point though. You can do this x

Back