My last weigh in this week!!

stef2009

Gold Member
Well ladies ive decided its time to move on from slimfast (for now)

It'll be my last weigh in on wednesday...

I know ive only been on it a few weeks but ive been pulled up today that i am cheating without even realising!!! WHich is causing problems...

I think as i have alot to lose i'm going to give vlcd another go, but do it in a different way from last times disaster!

I wont be doing it for anymore than 8 weeks and will be back on slim fast after ive lost a stone or so!

I will still be coming on the forum for a chat etc :D

Good luck everyone. Cant wait to see your losses!

Love me xx

Good luck stef! Hope the vlcd works out for you! Can I ask what you were doing to cheat without realising? Just incase I'm doing something wrong!

Thankyou. I hope so too!

I was picking all the time and not even realising!

Having hot chocolate ALOT as i dont drink tea and coffee and having biscuits with it..

I know it sounds crazy but my fella said this morning where has all the malted milk gone!? I duno... Really was unsure, i was blaming him, but it was me!!

Slimfast is great, but i need something strict :\

xx

Oh right, yeah it's easily done. I still catch myself having a drink or something without even thinking about the calories in them. Had a red bull the other day to keep me awake on a busy day at work and then looked at the calories. no snacks for me that day!

Yep, its so easily done. If i only had a couple of stone to lose i think i;d be fine but with having 5 to lose i need a really big kick start i think, something strict. Wish me luck :D xx

good luck Stef - keep us updated!! x x x

Thankyou ladies!!! On day 3 now and its going well, not drinking enough water than i should though :\ Thats prob gonna be my downfall! x

Back