My Life of Food

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by krizty, 3 June 2008 Social URL.

1. krizty

krizty Member

So I'm brand new to all of this, and I really hope by logging my daily addiction of food it will help me to make better decisions on what I choose to eat. Not what I just stick in my mouth. I have always been slightly overweight. It's always the last or always 25 lbs I have to loose. I will be starting on the 3rd and it will be a cross of low cal/low carb diet. I have learned from the past if I'm not accountable to anything I will just stop and not worry about it.

My current stats: Goal
    153 lbs Weight 125 lbs
    5'8.5" Height
    38 Bust 36
    30.5 Waist 25
    32 Abs 26
    42 Hips 35.5
    25 Thigh 20
    14 Calve 12
    11.5 Arm 9

I really hope this makes a perminet change for me, not just a crash diet that lasts a summer. I hate having to have 3 different size jeans in my closet. Thanks for listening, and I look forward to meeting new friends.:break_diet:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. krizty

krizty Member

Day 1

Well today is the first day and I think i'm doing good so far:

5 piece's of Chk slices 100cal. 0 carb 13 g protein

3 piece's of Am cheese 100cal. 1 carb 6g protein

Sweet Vidalia sauce 10 cal. 2 carb 0g protein

Total: 210 cal. 3 carbs. 19g protein

So far right on target we'll see with dinner if I can fight the demon inside.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.