My lifestyle journey to 10.7 X

Honey-J

Silver Member
Morning all this yet another diary but I'm sure this is where I will stay now :D well I have 3 stones to loose by 19th August 2015 for a girly holiday away to Mexico.

I tend to travel each summer in 2013 I went to New York last year I moved out so money was very tight so all summer I was bored & told myself 2015 I'd travel somewhere hot and be at my goal weight again.

Friday 13th February me & my BF went to Italy for a long weekend away... It was so lovely it's our first trip away we've been together 10 months now.
since arriving back home I'm 4 lbs down already I've kept away from carbs and drank loads of water. :wow::clap:

As of this morning I'm now 13.8 :mad: My goal weight is 10.7 I'm going to Nandos / cinemas today with the BF I'm planning on allowing myself plenty of chicken & sweet potato mash.

Im going to juggle with CC & 5:2 fasting till Christmas with my personal training sessions 3 times a week.... I Know it's going to be a tough jounery but I'm FAT and I hate the way I look.
im hoping to meet slimming buddies along the way. Xxx

wish me luck :p

Here to subscribe! I hope you have a lovely time at Nandos, what are you going to see at the cinema?

It's good that you've got the Mexico trip to keep up the motivation! 4lbs is a great loss so far, make sure to measure your waist too because it's nice seeing the number going down!

What does your personal trainer get you to do mostly?

Oooo - that Mexico trip sounds like a fab incentive - should keep you on track!

Have you done the 5:2 fasting thing before? I've seen quite a few people having a go at that, combining it with other plans too, so I'll be interested to know how you get on with it.

Good luck!:D

Hello ladies it's nice to hear from you all. I enjoyed Nandos thanks we shared platter which has resulted in to a 1 lb gain:eek: so I'm fasting today

WW yogurt / banana
cuppa soup
egg salad = 499 calories.

Im home all day today which is nice as it's very wet. I skipped my PT last night back tomorrow at 6pm I need to be more committed the next month.

Cinemas last night was The secret service it was just ok really nothing to rave about lol.

I might do a back to back fast tomorrow.... Let's see if I complete tosh ok. X

Wednesday 13.8
thursday 13.9
friday ??
Saturday weigh in day ??

Hahaha yes please.... I'm hoping this is the new me to no more binge eating. X are you ok ? X

Also going for new me no more bingeing! Better today, been on a but of a roller coaster, diet wise. But I'm taking it slowly, step by step, for a lifestyle change :)

You'll rock this :) good luck!

WW yogurt / banana
cuppa soup
egg salad = 499 calories.

That's fewer calories than I'm having just for dinner :eek:

I really take my hat off to people who can do the fasting thing. The only time I can do it is if I happen to have drunk my weight in alcohol the night before :eek:, but I don't think that really counts, lol!

That's fewer calories than I'm having just for dinner :eek:

I really take my hat off to people who can do the fasting thing. The only time I can do it is if I happen to have drunk my weight in alcohol the night before :eek:, but I don't think that really counts, lol!

Lol it was ok actually looking forward to the less bloated stomach. X

Wednesday 13.8
thursday 13.9
friday 13.8
Saturday weigh in day ??

1 lb down Friday. PT tonight.

Breakfast - bacon roll & eggs
lunch - pub lunch steak pie & chips
dinner - jacket potato with beans
treat - jelly and ice cream.
3 litres of water

I can change weight by as much as 2lbs in 1 day - either up or down - that is why I try to only weigh once a week.
I could not do the 5:2 as I would be eating my arm by mid afternoon.:D

I can change weight by as much as 2lbs in 1 day - either up or down - that is why I try to only weigh once a week.
I could not do the 5:2 as I would be eating my arm by mid afternoon.:D
The regular weighing is giving me a boost atm. ;) I'm telling myself 'food' will always be here, getting healthy and fitter by cutting down 2 days week isn't the end of the world lol.

How ow are you doing ?

I am at target now but keep on with my diary so I can keep track of what I eat along with MFPal. If I did not write it down I would eat rubbish but writing it down makes me think about it.
Good Luck with the weight loss.

Thanks what is weightloss to date? I will have a look for your diary. X

I have lost 2st.9lbs . My stats are underneath my user name.

In 18 weeks I lost 32lbs then I maintained at just over 9 st until we had a boot class few weeks at the exercise class I go to and lost the rest doing that and I now weigh 8st 11lbs and I am 5ft.3.

Saturday
hey ladies I'm getting ok I think no scale movement this morning but that's fine really. Still 13.8 today I've been to the market stocked up on vegetables/ salads and chicken breast fillets for the week. I'm fasting on Monday again... :D My waist feels smaller this morning. But I'm so desperate to see the 12'stone bracket.

Ive been wondering if to follow the principles of weight watchers on none fasting days....???? I'm a terrible binge eater I haven't this week but I know I'm due soon. I so want to break this habit. WW classes seem pricey but years ago I got on with the pro points.

Ive treated myself to Liz Earle products today I love her products £45 on 2 products I'm telling myself to pamper myself instead of spending it on crappy foods.

X

Saturday
hey ladies I'm getting ok I think no scale movement this morning but that's fine really. Still 13.8 today I've been to the market stocked up on vegetables/ salads and chicken breast fillets for the week. I'm fasting on Monday again... :D My waist feels smaller this morning. But I'm so desperate to see the 12'stone bracket.

Ive been wondering if to follow the principles of weight watchers on none fasting days....???? I'm a terrible binge eater I haven't this week but I know I'm due soon. I so want to break this habit. WW classes seem pricey but years ago I got on with the pro points.

Ive treated myself to Liz Earle products today I love her products £45 on 2 products I'm telling myself to pamper myself instead of spending it on crappy foods.

X

What a great idea - remind yourself every time you use them you have this instead of eating crap.:)

Back