1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

my lipotrim diary

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bubbles8992, 4 September 2009 Social URL.

1. bubbles8992

bubbles8992 New Member

hi there i have started lipotrim 3 weeks ago i have since lost 21lbs and its great i feel like i have more energy and want to walking most days i started this thread to hear others sucess storey so wolud love to hear from yas all
    start weight 13st 2lbs hight 5,2
    week 1 = 7lbs
    week 2 = 7lbs
    week 3 = 5lbs
    current weight 11st 11lbs
    goal weight 9st 12lbs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Hi, great first post and welcome to the forum! You seem to have got off to a flying start and you have a great positive attitude! Walking is definitely a good thing to do on LT. It gets you out and keeps you busy and the air just does you good. I think its the best exercise to do on LT really.

How long do you walk for everyday???

I am really glad that you have done soooo well! Congratulations on your amazing weight loss!!

:)

4. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Hey there!

Congratulations on a brilliant start to LT. It's great seeing how well people are doing- really spurs me on

x

5. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Well done! That's a wonderful loss! & welcome to the forum!!

If you browse around you can check out peoples losses in their signatures; I find that very encouraging. Also, check out the 'inspirational slideshow' if you haven't already!

Hannah