my lipotrim diary

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bubbles8992, 4 September 2009 Social URL.

1. bubbles8992

bubbles8992 New Member

hi there i have started lipotrim 3 weeks ago i have since lost 21lbs and its great i feel like i have more energy and want to walking most days i started this thread to hear others sucess storey so wolud love to hear from yas all
    start weight 13st 2lbs hight 5,2
    week 1 = 7lbs
    week 2 = 7lbs
    week 3 = 5lbs
    current weight 11st 11lbs
    goal weight 9st 12lbs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Hi, great first post and welcome to the forum! You seem to have got off to a flying start and you have a great positive attitude! Walking is definitely a good thing to do on LT. It gets you out and keeps you busy and the air just does you good. I think its the best exercise to do on LT really.

How long do you walk for everyday???

I am really glad that you have done soooo well! Congratulations on your amazing weight loss!!

:)

4. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey there!

Congratulations on a brilliant start to LT. It's great seeing how well people are doing- really spurs me on

x

5. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done! That's a wonderful loss! & welcome to the forum!!

If you browse around you can check out peoples losses in their signatures; I find that very encouraging. Also, check out the 'inspirational slideshow' if you haven't already!

Hannah