my lipotrim diet

lovergirl_8

Hi guys just started my diet on Wednesday my starting weight is 13stones, I wanna get down to 10 stones. So far the diet going great, however I ran into one problem I find it hard to drink water. Please help my weight in is on Wednesday.

You can add water flavourings from other ketosis diets such as slim & save. Check out their websites. It won't get here in time for Monday but might help from next week onwards.

If it's motivation to drink then here's 2 good and not so well known reasons:

Water flushes out all the ketones that your body has turned your excess fat into.

And now a lengthier reason: From the standpoint of fat loss, you want to be in a position metabolically where the liver is converting stored fat to energy. The liver has other functions, but this is one of its main jobs.

Unfortunately, another of the liver's responsibilities is to pick up the slack for the kidneys, which need a lot of water to work properly. Actually, your kidneys need a lot more water than most people realize.

If the kidneys are water-deprived, the liver has a double duty assignment. It has to do the work of the kidneys along with its own work. This double time assignment only serves to lower the actual productivity of the liver. It then can't metabolize fat as quickly as it could when the kidneys do their job with efficiency.

If you allow this to happen, not only are you being unfair to your liver, but you're also setting yourself up to store fat because you've made the liver less efficient at turning stored body fat into energy.

So, you've learned how vital the roles of the liver and kidneys are, and why the need water.

Last edited:
Hi lovergirl

Water is really important on LT. If you're struggling to get 2l down during the day, try having smaller amounts regularly, making sure you drink a little every hour. Build up your intake over a few days it does get easier if you persist. Try water at different temps as well. Some people find it easier to drink ice cold water while others prefer room temperature or straight out the tap. You can also add extra water to your shakes, depends how you like them and there's always black & green tea and coffee too. It all adds up.

Let us know how you're getting on.

Kay x x x

Back