My Lipotrim Journey

mems

Hello guys, this is my day 2 on Lipotrim.I need your support, hints and tips. The shakes aren't that tasty, even the Flapjack....I feel a bit weak and like eating but am trying to be strong and don't want to cheat....

Hiya honey :) ...welcome to LT :) I make the shakes with about 6 ice cubes and blitz it to within an inch of its life and they are quiet easy to drink then :)

Keep drinking plenty of water as the more ya drink the more ya shrink ;) and it keeps you feeling full :)

Good Luck and stay strong....perhaps start a journal on here its great as people comment and help you through the tough times. The first 3 days are the worst but once your over those it does get easier :D x x x

Thanks hun, am trying hard.....I will try mixing with the ice-cubes tonight...So far i been drinking 3litres of water, maybe from tomorrow may increase to 4.

I find that if you throw 1 (Or however sweet you like stuff) sweetner tablet in when you blend your shake with your ice!!!

Lots of water and lots of distractions.... you gotta be close to ketosis now.... It does get easier hun.... hang on in there!!! x

Thank u so much for great support.... Am on day 3 and felt low, my emotions where everywhere, infact was close to cracking .....still drinking 3 litres of water and trying to distract myself.....just wondering if the Ketosis has kicked in yet ??? my tummy has gone so soft its kinda encouraging.....

Hi Mems how are you getting on ? x

Back