my lipotrim refeed

brien77

Gold Member
I started my refeed this week.

Day 1
Breakfast - lipotrim caramel flavoured maintenance bar.
Lunch - same as above.
Dinner - 6oz chicken breast roasted with small bowl of lettuce, cucumber, celery, red onion drizzled in balsamic vinegar. Couldnt finish all this.
2 litres of water + teas with skimmed milk.

Day 2
Same as day 1. Was out all day so was handy to have maintenance bars instead of trying to make up a tuna or chicken salad.
Ate all my dinner today. Tastes so nice. Didnt drink much water but will make up for it during the week. Booked hotel and church for the wedding so super excited. :)

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Glad you are enjoying your food.

A week and a half and I'll be tucking in again too. I've never fancied vegetables so much in my life. I'm looking forward to refeed now.

Reading posts like yours really help those of us who are a little nervous.

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your refeed.

Day 3
Breakfast - same as day 1
Lunch - tuna lettuce cucumber red onion drizzle balsamic vinegar
Dinner - same as lunch + 8oz of new potatoes.
Skimmed milk in teas + 1.5 litres of water.

Need to drink more water. Feeling a bit hungry tonight.

Last edited:
Feeling a bit hungry those new potatoes sliced and mixed through the salad was fab.

I'm very boring on this refeed.

I love the maintenance bar and its very handy to have for my breakfast at work so i'm having that every morning.
The same for the tuna salad at lunchtime. With the balsamic vinegar it tastes gorgeous. I'm on Day 4 today. I didnt add any bread to my lunch i just kept it Tuna + Salad.
For my dinner tonight i will have 6oz chicken breast roasted with new potatoes and more salad. i will have an Aldi low fat yogurt for dessert.

I have drank 1 Litre of water so far today. i really need to keep on top of that. The rest of the time im having skimmed milk in my tea.

I have not weighed myself so not sure how the scales will react on my weigh in on saturday. Good i hope as i still want to lose another 7ibs. :)

Your doing really well, the food sounds scrummy... i`m rather liking the bars too, very convenient aren`t they... :D Lou xx

I'm not quite sure how to tackle the refeed yet and I might be over-thinking it too much.

I can't decide whether sticking with the same thing as much as possible for convenience and being rigid or mixing meals up as much as possible would help stop me going crazy when I taste 'new' foods after the refeed.

Too . . . many . . . decisions . . .:D

I can't wait to see what your scales say.

oh i cant wait either. i didnt have the yogurt tonight as i was too full. the chicken breast roasted with sliced new potatoes and the salad was amazing. loved every mouthful. balsamic vinegar tastes wonderful.
my only downside is the water - really need to get at least 2 L into me every day. just finding it really hard at the moment seeing as that is all i drank for 10 weeks.
Yes Lou those maintenance bars are lovely. could eat them every day!
i'm happy enough sticking to the same sort of food this week. gives me a chance to get used to eating again. next week i will probably start having cereal for breakfast, 2 weetabix with chopped banana, then lunch i will stick with the tuna/ham or chicken slices + salad, apple + low fat yogurt, then for dinner i will stick to new potatoes, salad or veg, chicken, prawns or lean mince.
from next week i will start my exercise again. the c25k programme. really want to be able to jog 5km and enter a fun run. gonna stick with the weight watchers pro points and see how i get on over the next few weeks after my refeed week.

Day 5 of refeed
Breakfast - maintenance bar
Lunch - 2 slices wholemeal bread, chicken slices, mixed salad + balsamic vinegar. Low fat yogurt.
Dinner - prawns with paprika sprinkled on top. New potatoes sliced + salad + balsamic vinegar.
Skimmed milk in teas
2 l water + sugar free orange squash

Day 6

Not prepared food wise today
Breakfast - 1 slice of brown bread with a scraping of flora light + low fat yogurt
lunch - chicken slices salad + balsamic vinegar + 2 slices of brown bread with a scraping of flora light (plus 2 slices of pork loin) + low fat yogurt
2 L of water + sugar free orange squash
skimmed milk in teas

going to my parents for dinner tonight, dont know what they will have, probably potatoes, veg and meat of some sort.

Periods due next week, think that is the reason why im so hungry this week :)

also without meaning to sound graphic i finally went to the bathroom today. have not gone since last thursday. had to take something to help me go.
this might explain why my stomach feels so big this week.

i think ive done ok food wise. im loving the salads with the B.vinegar.

last night had dinner at my parents house. had potato, bacon & cabbage. lovely dinner so why then did i have 4 biscuits with my tea and a bun????

my stomach is so bloated this morning and i feel huge. i havent weighed myself tbh im afraid to stand on the scales.

this morning im feeling no better, my periods are due and feel so hungry all the time. im not prepared at all.
forgot my breakfast and lunch at work today so had 2 crackers + a slice of brown wholemeal bread with a scraping of flora light + marmalade for breakfast.

gonna face the music and have my weigh in 2moro and then will follow the ww pro points from sat onwards. 26 pp per day + 49pp weeklies.

i expect a gain cos of the bread i have been eating but tbh its not the end of the world. im hoping it will even itself out over the next few weeks and i want to lose 7ibs more.

Ok so fri was a write off. Ate far too much carbs and today i weigh 2ibs heavier. Im back doing ww propoints as from today. Im hoping to be back to 9.0 by next sat.

Well done on getting back to it after your little blow out. It's also a great idea to follow a plan to help you maintain. WW is a good way to go if you are comfortable with it.
Don't relax too much or the pounds will creep back all too quickly. Plan for holidays, outings etc by being strict for a weekly or two in advance. Then you have a few lbs in the bank.
Good luck and well done on your losses.

Back