My little Xmas challenge diary

leanne641

Hi all... been off here for a while and chilled out with the diet a little (not totally) but have became more relaxed with my diet as im feeling more comfortable with my body...

Thing is im scared im gonna let go too much if i carry on like this so i'm throwing myself back into it before santa comes to fatten me up :D

I have joined the gym since not being on here and i love the classes (not so much the actual gym). i had to join because i recently passed my driving test and this is making me really lazy! lol

I'm not gonna put a food diary in coz that wud take FOREVER but ill put the classes and exercises i do at home and the weight im losing (hopefully) each week!

So Im starting at 131.5lb and i want to lose a stone by xmas.... lets see if i can do this lol

Today i have done 20 minutes on the kettlebells and dumbbells just at home. 2 classes at the gym tomorrow :)

Welcome back hun!

Your stats are pretty similar to mine... I got to my target of 9st 2lbs in January on SW but I piled every single lb back on. When I got to my target everybody told me to stop losing weight as I looked too thin but I felt like I had some more to lose... how did you feel at 8st 5.5lb? I wanted to get into the 8's just so I could see '8' on the scales!!

We have a Chirstmas challenge thread going if you want to join us? http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/266687-xmas-2012-target.html

iv never been that weight but i want to be! so a stone to go!!! i just wanna be under 9 to be honest.. im 9st 5.5 at the minute and i feel pretty good but u kno wen u'v still got ur little hang ups... wobbly belly etc that just wont shift lol.. yes alot of people say that and i just say u havent seen me naked. they usually stop talking after that lolol,, awesome ill join the thread thank you becky :)

update : today i didn't do the 2 classes as promised but i went to pilates on the ball for 45minutes... will shift my bum to power yoga tomorrow if i have time

hating the scales this morning! they say im 9st 6.5! i dont believe them coz iv been good so i'll have to resist stepping on them til friday

Update: 1 hour kettlebells class today... i've been good.... well sorta, had half a pizza and sum chips last night and a korma today but not full portions... i hope the scales are good to me in the morning

Not updated for ages but lost 0.75lbs... better than nowt lol

so, yesterday i decided to go for a little change. i think my body's getting too used to weight watchers so iv just been eating fruit and raw veg (lots of it before anyone has a go! lol) every 2 hours to keep me full. i dont know how else to put it but iv never felt more cleased on the inside! only doing this for 3 days this week then going back to WW pp plan then ill see what iv lost, just getting tired of seeing sts or gain on the scales when iv not done anything bad :/ will keep posting on here to keep me motivated and if anyones done this b4 any tips/advice wud be awesome :) x

made it throught day 2 of just fruit + veg! doin ok and feeling amazing! i do get a craving for bread and chocolate around tea time tho but iv resisted so far! just tomorrow to get though (this is my bed time iv just finished nightshift)

ok so as of yesterday ive started again properly! no fruit diets just old school weight watchers and im going to stick to it! weighed myself friday morning and came in at 133lbs... im going for just under 126lbs by xmas!! its getting scarily close too! but i know i can do it :) any body have similar stats to me have any tips??

Just an update for this as I forgot about it and I've been slacking a wee bit! Lol 129.75lbs at the moment and I've bought me the iskinny app for my shiny new iPhone 5! Which is keeping me on track, if anyone's looking for a food diary app this ones pretty good! Looking to lose 2lbs by Friday! Come on!!! ;)

Also... Why are bourbons so damn tasty??? Thank god for weeklies!!

Well this week my body lost AND gained 3lbs.. So I stayed the same.. Just think if I was good for the second half of the week I might of kept it off... I blame the weeklies. Not having any this week and going to try eating 26pps instead of 29.. See if it makes much if a difference because at the moment I'm going crazy with not losing anything!!! Possibly a different diet for me but I'm so comfortable with ww... Ill give it another week

Well today I stuck with 26pps, Not even hungry now I thought it would be harder than this but saying that this is just the first day.

Back