My long windey road to target

marooncat

I have many stones to loose to get to target so hoping this diary might help a wee bit.

I tend to keep my syns for the weekend....

Red day today

Breakfast - 35g porridge (HEB) soaked overnight with strawberry muller light, banana
Lunch - Home made veg soup, hard boiled egg, handful of cherry tomatoes & cucumber slices
Snack (morning or afternoon) - 2 apples
Dinner - Gammon joint done in water in the slow cooker, carrots (and perhaps other frozen veg depending what I can find)
Evening - 2 * aldi cereal bars (the HEB ones but can not remember their name), home made fruit salad (pineapple, grapes & strawberries), 5 x laughing cow light (HEA)

Any thoughts??

Looks good. Some more snacks? As long as you keep them free and superfree, grapes, melon pineapple, ham and chicken - that sort of thing xx

Yeah I think that I am bad for not eating enough during the day which then means I am hungry in the evening and then just eat and eat then. Stuck in the office now but for next week going to do some sliced veg to snack on if I want.

Not decided if I am Red or EE today, planning for Red but with one HEA/B at the moment

Breakfast - Opps - was snoring my head off :rolleyes:
Lunch - SW Fry up; Grilled Joes Sausages & Bacon, Grilled tomatoes, Fried egg with Frylight
Snacks (during all day) - Home made veg soup, hard boiled egg, cherry tomatoes & cucumber slices, Apple, Banana, carrots
Dinner - Meat Loaf (VLF Mince, Joes Sausages Sausage Meat, carrots, onions, 0.5 tbs flour (think this is 2 syns??), green beans, If I go for EE will do boiled tatties with this
Evening - 4 x ryvita, 75g light philly, 3 bottles beer (allowing 30 syns for this as not sure what having yet)

Off to London with work today, will update my Syns left for this week (not many) when I get home tonight.

Red day

Breakfast - fruit salad and yoghurt, I am in the lounge at the airport and have been assured the fruit is fresh and in juice and the yogurt is FF. Happy with the fruit but the yogurt tasted quite creamy (natural) so not convinced..

Lunch - will go to the sainsburys's just up from the office and see what I can get. At the moment I am thinking of a salad bowl and cooked salmon then some fruit but will see.

Dinner - Hot and Spicey chicken (packet spice mix, think 4 syns each) and baked veg. The packet mix is a waste of syns but a) is very tasty and b) easy to do.

Supper - 4 x ryvita (HEB) and soft cheese (HEA), fruit salad.

I am not sure about the other HEB, think I can use stewed rhubarb for it so prob that, or perhaps 2 of the alsi cereal bars.

Aware not many snacks in here, will try and pick up some fruit at some point (normally there are bananas and apples in the lounge but not today)

Lunch was a salad from the salad bar in Sainsbury's, 2 boiled eggs, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and sliced peppers and a steamed salmon filet. It was SO hard to resist the lovely creamy pasta salads but I managed :D

Also got 2 boxes of the chewy special K bars and 2 bags of babybel light as they were both on special offer and tend not to go to Sainsbury at home. I will have one of the chewy bars on the plane home to try and say NO to the BA chocolate chip cookies which are yummy.

Another Red day

Breakfast
Magic Poridge
35g oats (HEB) and 2 tubs of Aldi Forest Fruit syn free yoghurt
Banana

Lunch
Chicken Salad (Lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomato, radish, roast chicken)
Apple
Weight Watcher yoghurt

Dinner
Fish Pie
Fish poached in water, onion, boiled egg and half a pack of the philly Garlic and Herb sauce (7 syns), topped with 40g cheese (HEA)
Green Beans

Supper
Special K Chewy bar (HEB)
3 x babybel (HEA)

Snacks
Apple
Sliced Carrots
Pineapple & grapes

Not sure how the fish pie will work out, will try the recipie given in the most recent mag next time but did not have any primula to make it with.

Not done my food diary on here for a few days but have been tracking it on my spreadsheet (and even recorded all :rolleyes: the syns I had drunk when I got back from the pub on Saturday night straight away).

Red day today

Breakfast -
Magic Poridge
35g oats (HEB), WW strawberry cheesecake yoghurt and a couple of spoons of natural yoghurt
Banana

Lunch
Home made veg soup
Boiled egg
Cherry tomatos

Dinner
Chicken
Roast veg (courgette, peppers & tomato)
Carrots

Supper
Special K chewy bar
40g low fat cheese

Snacks
Carrot and cucumber fingers
3 x nectaraines (they need eating)
Pineapple and grapes (no strawberries as BF ate them all last night :eek:)

Body Magic
3 mile walk at lunchtime (55 mins)

Today has not got off to a good start, was lying in bed last night when I remembered I had not done my Magic Porridge to soak and as one of my cats was not well I did not want to get up again and disturb him so a cereal bar instead.

Breakfast
Special K Chewy Bar (HEB)
Banana

Lunch
Veg Soup
Cherry Tomatoes

Dinner
Watch this space

Supper
4 x Ryvita (HEB)
75g light philly (HEA)

Snacks
Pineapple and grapes
2 x apples

Just back from the gym, I am lucky and we have one on site at my work a floor below my office so I can get there in my lunch hour (or lunch hour and 5 mins as it was today :rolleyes:)

Did 15 mins on the bike, 15 mins on the cross trainer and 10 mins walking on the treadmill. It was hard work (first time I have been for a while, tend to go for a walk at lunchtime but know the gym is better for fat burning so need to get back into the habbit of going)

Another Red day.

I worry that I am eating the same thing day after day (for breakfast and lunch anyhow) but it is working for me.

Breakfast
Magic Poridge
35g oats (HEB) and tubs of Aldi Forest Fruit syn free yoghurt & couple of tablespoons of natural yoghurt
Banana

Lunch
Veg Soup
Apple

Dinner
Gammon done in slow cooker
Carrots
Yoghurt

Snacks
Apple
Pineapple
Grapes
Peach

Supper
4 x Ryvita (HEB)
75g light philly (HEA)
2 x Boiled Egg

Back on plan after an unexpected gain last week and a weekend of BBQ and beer...So minimal Syn use between now and next weigh in

Going to go for an Extra Easy today as got potato and rice salad to be eaten from BBQ

Breakfast - Banana and Apple
Lunch - Potato Salad & Rice Salad (both made with Light mayo), boiled egg, lettuce, cherry tomatoes and cucumber (will allow for my Syns for the mayo)
Dinner - Chicken stuffed with 40g LF cheese (HEA) & wrapped in bacon, SW chips and mixed veg. Might do some roast peppers and courgettes as well.
Snack - Carrot batons, apple, grapes, 2 x aldi cereal bars (HEB)

Revised plan

Breakfast - Banana and Apple
Lunch - Potato Salad & Rice Salad (both made with Light mayo), lettuce, cherry tomatoes and cucumber (will allow for my Syns for the mayo)
Dinner - Chicken stuffed with 40g LF cheese (HEA) & wrapped in ham , reheated baked tatties from BBQ, mixed veg and roast peppers/courgettes
Snack - Carrot batons, apple, grapes, 2 x aldi cereal bars (HEB)

I was working at home today so got to the grand total of 2700 steps by dinner time so went out for a walk and as it was a nice evening ended up doing 4.6 miles in 1.5hrs roughly, average speed of 3.1mph. That has taken my steps up to about 13,000...

Breakfast
Magic Porridge made with 35g porridge oats, tub of FF Activia yoghurt and a few Tspoons of FF natural yoghurt
Banana

Lunch
Salad (Lettuce, carrot, cabbage)
2 x Morrisons Chicken Skewers (these came from the chicken counter and I am hoping are free, they seem to be chicken and nothing else)
Half a honeydew melon

Dinner
Chicken in Philly Sauce (6 syns)
Onion
Peppers
Green Beans

Snacks
2 x apples
Strawberries & Natural yoghurt
Special K Chewy bar (HEB)
40g LF Cheese (HEA)

I have not made up my mind if today is EE or Red - will depend what lunch is

I cycled to work this morning (15.5 miles, 1hr 25 mins :eek:) so limited to what I could bring in on my bike..

Breakfast
Magic Poridge
35g oats (HEB), tub of FF Activia yoghurt and a few Tspoons of FF natural yoghurt
Banana
Apple

Lunch
If I have time to go out to Tesco's then some cooked chicken chunks and a salad (so red day), if not i will get a baked tattie and salad from the canteen (so EE) and I have a tin of WW Tuna Mayo & sweetcorn (that I think is 1 syns??).
Activia Yoghurt
Apple

Dinner
Joes (sausages) Spicey Chicken
Carrots
If I go for EE then I will do some SW chips

Snacks
Strawberries
Grapes
Boiled Egg
40g LF Cheese (HEA)
Special K Chewy Bar (HEB) - If I go for a Red day

Ok made it to Tescos so here goes the final version (final as of 13:58 anyhow)

Breakfast
Magic Poridge
35g oats (HEB), tub of FF Activia yoghurt and a few Tspoons of FF natural yoghurt
Banana
Apple

Lunch
Salad - lettuce, cucumber, tomato
Boiled Egg
Roast Chicken
Activia Yoghurt
Apple

Dinner
Joes (sausages) Spicey Chicken
Carrots

Snacks
Strawberries
Grapes
3 x Low Fat Babybel (HEA)
Cherries

Doing a green day today

Breakfast
Magic Poridge
Strawberry
Apple

Lunch
Veg soup
Activia Yoghurt
Cherries
Apple

Dinner
Baked Potato
75g Light Philly (HEA)
Cucumber
Tomato

Snacks
Grapes

Red day today:-

Breakfast
Magic Poridge
35g oats (HEB), Asda Fat Free Rhubarb & Vanilla Yoghurt (think this is Syn Free)
Banana
Apple

Lunch
Courgette soup
Home Made - Onion, Courgette, Mint, Oxo Stock Cube & Water
Activia Fat Free Yoghurt
Carrot Slices
Cucumber Slices
Cherry Tomatos

Dinner
Asda Butcher Choice Garlic Chicken (not sure of Syn value, asked on syn thread)
Cauliflower
Baked Veg (courgette, pepper, red onions)

Snacks
Apple
Cherries

I am working from home today so going to try for "food diary by photos" if anyone is interested

Going to do a red day

Breakfast
SW Pancakes

1 banana mashed up and 2 eggs beaten into it - fried in frylight
Sliced strawberries
A few "dollops" of Fat Free Natural Yoghurt

West Lothian-20130718-01607.jpg

Lunch
Soup & veg Croquettes

Courgette & Onion soup
Carrot & Cucumber fingers
Cherry Tomatoes