My Loss Is My Gain!

Emsicle

I don't know why but I'm Internet shy. Put me in front of a computer and I never know what to say. Normally you'd be hard pushed to shut me up.
So, with that in mind I've decided to bore you with my ramblings from day one.
My name is Emma, I'm 33 and I've struggled with food for as long as I can remember. I have to admit I can be quite lazy but I think this is down to being over weight and tiring easily.
I'm not attending group yet but am hoping to change that next month. I also want to try and write what I'm eating everyday.
Feeling quite positive so fingers crossed.

Day 1 has gone really well. I've stuck to my 4 smaller meals a day and not felt hungry or deprived!

*Special K and Muller Light with fibre plus bar - 4.5 syns and HEXb
*Cheese salad sandwich - HEX a&b
*Jacket Potato with laughing cow - HEXa
*Quorn bolognese with pasta and veg followed by muller light with chopped up veg.
*Calippo ice lolly - 4.5 syns

Looking forward to getting to know some of you :D

Yesterday was a good day. I got a good few walks in and managed to stick to plan. Pretty pleased with myself :)

*Alpen lightx2 - HEXb
*laughing cow salad sandwich - HEXa&b
*leftover quorn pasta from last night
*milk used in coffee - HEXa
*crisps and small dry wine - 11syns

Trying to shift my body into overnight mode for work now. Should be fun.

hi Emsicle

You have had a good start. Are you going to a class or going it alone like me. This site is invaluable either way.

I think you will be ok on nights so long as you plan what you are going to have in advance

I am adding some exercise to my diet to get things moving

good luck and let me know how you get on

Hi :)
I'm going it alone at the moment but hoping to join class next month.
My main problem with over nights is I like to pick so I've got myself a few snacks to take and NO MONEY. Then I cant be tempted to buy any naughties ;)
I've kept to plan so far today which I'm really pleased with but feel I could have had more veg.

*Quorn salad sandwich - HEXb
*Laughing cow and tomatoes - HEXa
*Quorn, noodles, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion and garlic stir fry - 2.5syns
*mini brownie - 5syns
*muller light, apple and 2 alpen light baes to take to work - HEXb
*milk for coffee - HEXa

Well I made it through my overnight without incident. Very pleased as I had my purse with me :)
One more overnight to go!

*egg sandwich - 5syns
*chicken and cheese salad - HEXa&b
*veg and noodles - 5syns
*milk for coffee - HEXa
*alpen light bars and muller greek - HEXb and 1syn

I know it's early days yet but I actually think I'm starting to feel better and my skin looks like it's clearing up. :D

Back