My lovely tea

Yazz

Here's what I had for tea, it was really filling (too much really) and very tasty!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3876168375.jpg
    image-3876168375.jpg
    449.1 KB · Views: 393
That looks delicious. Can you tell me what you used and how it was cooked please? I'm just starting this diet and it looks lovely x

Of course :) I dried fried some crushed garlic, with leeks, cabbage, and spinach, seasoned with salt and cayenne pepper.

Once they had 'reduced' I then placed them onto the portobello mushrooms, put grated Babybel on top (instead of milk allowance) and placed in the oven for 10 minutes on 180, while I poached the eggs. I did weigh them (mushrooms once stuffed and cooked) and I was amazed they both came in just under 200g :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I could eat that on the Cambridge ss+ I love you lol that looks awesome. I have been cooking my mushrooms in my veg allowance. I could have two eggs, and 80 grams of veg total. So I might need to go for two small mushrooms, I can only have cottage cheese though and it would have to be instead of some egg. So I will leave the cheese, but I will have loads with that! Guess what I'm going to have for tea tomorrow :)
beats a mushroom omlate lol

oooh, babybel :) didnt know you could have these!!! loving the fact I can have food on this diet (have changed from Lipotrim). But my meals have consisted flat mushrooms stuffed with one of the S&S meals and oven baked or omelettes so im glad I have found this thread, going to be looking at what to cook tomorrow now -D

Back