TS AAM My millionth restart journey 2023 🙏🏽

Morning everyone so a slight blip when I got my packs I didn’t like the flavours soooo I ordered my usual box full of vanilla shakes I mix this with coffee always have done 🤣 I used my out of date ones but didn’t have enough sooo yesterday was my first day with my out of date packs and my whole box of new vanilla ones which are here 😍 sooo minus the blip I’m so so focused to get into this journey properly.
Day 2 bring it on 💃🏽
Good luck to everyone we can do this 🥳

Hi Preciouss, I waiting on my delivery to restart again too.... worst part is waiting on it now as I really just want to get going !!! Gonna cut carbs from tomorrow to get a head start... the delivery should be in a few days..... Best of luck to you x
Hiiii mich3113

thank you so much for popping by wishing you all the best, have you done this before? Are you doing shakes only or mixing it up? Good luck we can do this 🍀

Hiiii mich3113

thank you so much for popping by wishing you all the best, have you done this before? Are you doing shakes only or mixing it up? Good luck we can do this 🍀
Goodmorning, I will be doing shakes, soups and bars jury's out yet on whether I'll do 3 or 4 exante portions ... I didnt like the meals before... so I think it put me off the diet all together... ill probably do mostly shakes.. well see ...I'm flexible.. main thing is that I stick to plan!! I am determined though...I'm at my highest weight again so that's too heavy for me ...I've no option but to do it.. and yes we will do this...x

I didn't like the meals when I did a sachet diet - I lived on choclate pudding as a shake as it wasn;t too sweet! Do join us on the Waist Thread - link below. You Exanters will do really well fast! Measure up as often as you like.

Happy new year everyone blessings for 2022…

IM BACK AGAIN… ordered my packs yesterday and they are here this morning cannot wait to start again which will be straight after this… I’m feeling motivated and positive wish me luck 🤞🏽Good luck to everyone restarting or starting or on their journey.🍀
Sending the best of vibes your way x

I didn't like the meals when I did a sachet diet - I lived on choclate pudding as a shake as it wasn;t too sweet! Do join us on the Waist Thread - link below. You Exanters will do really well fast! Measure up as often as you like.
I'm thinking of eating only Indian Daal pots as omg I had one today and it was gorgeous lol

The key is - do they still taste gorgeous 10 days and 3 or 4 times a day later!!?

Guys can someone me tell me what TS AAM means please.... Total Solution .....what???

Guys can someone me tell me what TS AAM means please.... Total Solution .....what???
I can't find anywhere
So I'll guess til someone comes along lol

As A Maintenance
(For women) Angry As Menstruating
At All Meals ? (Like , 4 products a day?)

It's mental that searching exante website and fb pages gave no clues 🤣

I can't find anywhere

As A Maintenance

🤣🤣🤣 good effort 👏👏

ya maybe option 2 ...I'm starting to get angry today ... there's two things I crave ... which im not happy about giving up ... but I will be happy with the losses so its a good trade .. still waiting my delivery though.... dear dear ... supposed ordering in the mouth of xmas was a bad idea.... I ordered on the 22nd if Dec......

I can't find anywhere

As A Maintenance

I think it’s Add A Meal.

from research, the old “total plan” was 3 sachets and then add a meal after 4 weeks, but they have since changed and now recommend 3 products and a 200cal meal, or a 4th product.

My four week box arrived yesterday but I’m starting on Monday, getting my headspace right before I start. I plan to do 12 weeks of just products, but it all depends on how good my willpower is! 😂

Last edited:
I think it’s Add A Meal.

from research, the old “total plan” was 3 sachets and then add a meal after 4 weeks, but they have since changed and now recommend 3 products and a 200cal meal, or a 4th product.

My four week box arrived yesterday but I’m starting on Monday, getting my headspace right before I start. I plan to do 12 weeks of just products, but it all depends on how good my willpower is! 😂
Aha!! fair play... yes the add a meal makes sense... 🤣 and thank you for that.. I was wrecking my brain on that one...

yep I'm unsure on doing 4 MR or the AAM.... I also ordered some of the mock tails and the slender sip....so that will be interesting ... 😅

Aha!! fair play... yes the add a meal makes sense... 🤣 and thank you for that.. I was wrecking my brain on that one...

yep I'm unsure on doing 4 MR or the AAM.... I also ordered some of the mock tails and the slender sip....so that will be interesting ... 😅
I’m going to play by ear, but I think I’ll start with just MR, I want to try and avoid food for a bit!

Happy new year everyone blessings for 2022…

IM BACK AGAIN… ordered my packs yesterday and they are here this morning cannot wait to start again which will be straight after this… I’m feeling motivated and positive wish me luck 🤞🏽Good luck to everyone restarting or starting or on their journey.🍀
Good luck Preciouss, hoping the first week has been kind to you. Here’s to taking one week at a time (for me anyway). 😖

Ughhhh tomms a new month another restart … 🙄 I need to stay focused… sooo I’ve decided to have my first shake this morning no more excuses … let’s do this 🙏🏽 Good luck everyone also restarting and on their journeys we can bloody do this 😆 will be back later to say I got through day 1 🙏🏽 Happy Monday everyone

Ughhhh tomms a new month another restart … 🙄 I need to stay focused… sooo I’ve decided to have my first shake this morning no more excuses … let’s do this 🙏🏽 Good luck everyone also restarting and on their journeys we can bloody do this 😆 will be back later to say I got through day 1 🙏🏽 Happy Monday everyone
Good luck!

Back