My Mini Diary :)

superstarr

so ive decided to write a little mini diary of my trials and tribulations while on slim and save hopefully i can gain some tips from you guys!

:sign0144::sign0144::sign0144::sign0144::sign0144::sign0144:

i'm currently 16st 8lbs and would like to become 13st at the end of this, my birthdays in may and i really hope to get to this and maintain by may (i don't know if this is a hard or easy thing to do lol) but that's my 1st check point! my complete aim is to be 11st but i thought i'd complete my hurdles bit by bit. im doing the 3 items vlcd

i started yesterday and its wasn't so bad i thought id be raiding my fridge in 0.235 secs! i just paced myself really and kept focus on why im doing this really.So today's day 2 im feeling okay! ive realised caramel and lemon yogurt isn't for me :( lol but i do like the chocolate truffa, cookies and cream :D im already excited for the weigh in i read your other diaries and think its amazing:wee:.

how do you know when your in ketosis? and does any1 know how long i should be on the diet before i meet my target?

so ive decided to write a little mini diary of my trials and tribulations while on slim and save hopefully i can gain some tips from you guys!

:sign0144::sign0144::sign0144::sign0144::sign0144::sign0144:

i'm currently 16st 8lbs and would like to become 13st at the end of this, my birthdays in may and i really hope to get to this and maintain by may (i don't know if this is a hard or easy thing to do lol) but that's my 1st check point! my complete aim is to be 11st but i thought i'd complete my hurdles bit by bit. im doing the 3 items vlcd

i started yesterday and its wasn't so bad i thought id be raiding my fridge in 0.235 secs! i just paced myself really and kept focus on why im doing this really.So today's day 2 im feeling okay! ive realised caramel and lemon yogurt isn't for me :( lol but i do like the chocolate truffa, cookies and cream :D im already excited for the weigh in i read your other diaries and think its amazing:wee:.

how do you know when your in ketosis? and does any1 know how long i should be on the diet before i meet my target?

Hi welcome

If you stick to it you will loose on average 1 stone a month so by my calculations that will take you down to 13st at the beginning of May! Parfect!

You can tell if u r in ketosis when u don't feel major hunger pangs. Other signs are feeling chilly, bad breath and a euphoric feeling :)

thanks willpower woman! well im on day 3 right now ..the bad breath thing seems to be here constantly brushing my teeth lol r we allowed any mints? the feeling in my mouth is not a nice one lol i feel settled into the diet now and still 100% focus (although i know its just day 3:character00115:) i cant wait for the weigh in ....13st by may would be brilliant :D

Hey well done so far ur doing great!

Just wanted to say I started s&s nearly the same weight as you I was 16.10, I'm now 10.8 it can be done!!

Stick at it :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks willpower woman! well im on day 3 right now ..the bad breath thing seems to be here constantly brushing my teeth lol r we allowed any mints? the feeling in my mouth is not a nice one lol i feel settled into the diet now and still 100% focus (although i know its just day 3:character00115:) i cant wait for the weigh in ....13st by may would be brilliant :D

I think sugar free ones r allowed but maybe best to check just in case

Back