My mission to go from chunky monkey to sleek and sexy

carrieann78

Well hello there i'm new to posting so go easy on me.
I guess i have always struggled with my weight i was on the cubbier side through my school life had my first daughter at 18 and the weight slowly crept on by the time i had my son at 20 i was pushing 14stone in a unhappy marrage and felt at an all time low.
My marrage broke down when i was 23 and i went on to have my yougest daughter 2 years later .
If there is a diet out there i have tried it even the dreaded cabbage soup diet :eek:
My weight has yoyod over the last few years and although i feel happier in myself looking at photos of me as a bridesmaid at my friends wedding this june made me really upset.
I'm fed up of people saying but you have a really pretty face you shouldn't worry ... A face does not make you look good in your skinny jeans.
So I have joined slimming world this week and have promised myself that this isnt a diet this is a change for life.

My first goal is to have lost 7lb by november the 10th this is a bridesmaid dress fitting for my best friends wedding next year.

Day one after joining last night
B. mixed fruit salad and a muller light
s.satsuma and mango
L. chicken salad with lots of super free veg
D. turkey breast fajita with peppers mushrooms in HEB asda he wholemeal pitta with HEA low fat chedder
Sins. curly wurly 6 honey and mustard dressing for the salad 1 total 7

Day 2 friday ... oh how will i cope without loads of wine at the end of an awful day in the office.
B 2 slices of wholemeal toast and marmite with a bananna
S. melon and satsuma
L. fajita chicken and salad
D. baked salmon with loads of veggies

Sins 2 x fat free flumps 3 and a fudge bar 5.5 cadburys options hazelnut 2 (attack of the sweet tooth )

welcome to posting and welcome to SW, good luck x

Thank you rainbow how are you finding it ? Im decorating today i find weekends can be my worst pig out times if im not keeping myself busy

well my first weigh in tonight and i lost -5 yay me xx the 13 hours of decorating over the weekend must have helped :)

thank you how are you finding it

what a hellish day food wise all good stuck to plan but on a work front ever have one of those days when you just want to punch someone .... hey ho almost the weekend :)

I keep swapping between ee and red days ee feel fuller but know even thou meant to be unlimited know i over do it on the pasta rice portions etc n think this is effecting weight loss, did exercise dvd yday this morn 3 pounds heavier! Wot the hell lol gonna try not to weigh during the week thou as get disheartened also need to snack on superfree foods not free just now was hungry know should of eaten superfree fruit but had mugshot instead

carrieann78 said:
what a hellish day food wise all good stuck to plan but on a work front ever have one of those days when you just want to punch someone .... hey ho almost the weekend :)

I had one of those days today could seriously bang the ppl I work with heads togetha its like being in a school playground lol

Last edited:
I keep swapping between ee and red days ee feel fuller but know even thou meant to be unlimited know i over do it on the pasta rice portions etc n think this is effecting weight loss, did exercise dvd yday this morn 3 pounds heavier! Wot the hell lol gonna try not to weigh during the week thou as get disheartened also need to snack on superfree foods not free just now was hungry know should of eaten superfree fruit but had mugshot instead

Ah rachel are you another serial weigher like me i cant walk past them in the morning without stepping on them might have to move them out of site so i really need to think before stepping on them at the end of the day its whats on the ones in class thats really going to make a difference to my week easier said than done though hey? ...

I'm also doing a mix of ee and red although i dont really eat pasta .. I think my head is still in the mind set that i shouldnt be eating as much as i am if i want to loose weight ..

Have an old school frind over for dinner tonight but am going to stick to plan grilled prawn salad to start i have marinaded them over night in some lime and chilli then stuffed chicken and tons of free veg for main.. My biggest thing is going to be not going mad on the wine eekkk

so annoyed at myself mannaged to stay on plan yesterday with my meals then drank 2 bottles of rose wine whoops :( .. Back on plan today grilled bacon mushrooms 1 egg plum tomatoes 2 x wholemeal bread.

Hi Carrie. Just popping in to subscribe and wish you luck. Fingers crossed you'll still get a loss this week, especially after having such a good loss last week! :) Hope your night was fun anyway x

Back