My mission to reach 9st 10lb

jlewis27

Well hello all!

This is my mission to lose 8st 4lb using Exante Total Solution. I've specifically chosen 9st 10lb as my goal weight as this has been the weight I have felt most comfortable at in the past. My highest ever weight was 19st 11lb. My lowest ever weight was 8st (I had an over active thyroid at that time and was initially misdiagnosed with Graves disease).

I'm female and 5'9", so I'm going to try to stick to four Exante products per day.

I'm vegetarian (since the age of 12; I'm now 46) and have an under active thyroid (Hashimoto's disease). So here goes the initial weigh in:

23/11/2018- 18st

UPDATES:
30/11/2018- 17st 8lb
07/12/2018- 17st 6lb
14/12/2018- 17st 2lbc
21/12/2018- 17st 2lb
28/12/2018- definitely not weighing myself this soon after Christmas; ugh!!
04/01/2019- 16st 13lb

Jxx

Last edited:
Welcome along and my advice is get some electrolyte plus tablets they remove all negative keto flu side effects and were recommended to me from here.

Hi, also, if you feel like not being able to drink enough water, try sparkling water. That might also help with keto flu. :)

Good Luck, How have you found it so far?

Perfect; I love sparkling water. Usually with a squeeze of fresh lime, which I guess I'll have to forego for now!
Jxx
Exante do a lemon and lime water enhancer which is really tasty!

Hi,
Good luck on your Exante journey, this form of diet is the only one I have found works for me, although a friend of mine lost a similar amount on SW. Its the only diet that guarantees a loss every week if you stick to it. I am now adding a little food as I have my holiday in 2 weeks and don't want to suddenly eat for England and lose control. I still have 4 pounds to lose (maybe more, will see how I feel when I get there) I have lost nearly 4 stone in 4 months following TS and went from a size 24 to a 10/12. No other diet would have worked for me as I need to lose the hunger and be in complete control. I am confident you will get to target within 10 months on this and the first weeks are an amazing boost as you lose considerable amounts at the beginning which keep you motivated.
I will follow your progress and look forward to reading about your journey
x

Hi,
Good luck on your Exante journey, this form of diet is the only one I have found works for me, although a friend of mine lost a similar amount on SW. Its the only diet that guarantees a loss every week if you stick to it. I am now adding a little food as I have my holiday in 2 weeks and don't want to suddenly eat for England and lose control. I still have 4 pounds to lose (maybe more, will see how I feel when I get there) I have lost nearly 4 stone in 4 months following TS and went from a size 24 to a 10/12. No other diet would have worked for me as I need to lose the hunger and be in complete control. I am confident you will get to target within 10 months on this and the first weeks are an amazing boost as you lose considerable amounts at the beginning which keep you motivated.
I will follow your progress and look forward to reading about your journey
x
Wow, that's a fantastic achievement. Well done you!! I hope your prediction about the ten months comes to fruition; that would be great!
Jxx

I've been keeping busy too, wrote out all my christmas cards, and doing odd jobs about the house in the evening

OK, so first weigh in yesterday morning. 17st 8lbs, so 6lbs off. Happy with that given the "pizza incident"!! Will update original post with weekly weigh ins, if I can work out how to do it. Need to focus on being 100% this week now I'm more in the swing of the diet.
Jxx

OK, so first weigh in yesterday morning. 17st 8lbs, so 6lbs off. Happy with that given the "pizza incident"!! Will update original post with weekly weigh ins, if I can work out how to do it. Need to focus on being 100% this week now I'm more in the swing of the diet.
Jxx
6lb is a great loss! Good Luck with your new week.x

Hey! We have a few things in common - I’m a vegetarian (since the age of 14) and have an underactive thyroid, too. Our goal weights are also similar - I’m hoping to get down to 9st 7. I’m a bit shorter than you so think we are aiming for similar BMI / body fat percentages! I feel so unhealthy at my current weight 😩 I’m just so tired all the time. That might well be my thyroid playing up again though 😬 I’m going to be starting on Exante Total Solution in the new year. Looks like you’ve been doing really well so far! Are you having Christmas off though?? Congrats on your 8lbs off! :)

Hey! We have a few things in common - I’m a vegetarian (since the age of 14) and have an underactive thyroid, too. Our goal weights are also similar - I’m hoping to get down to 9st 7. I’m a bit shorter than you so think we are aiming for similar BMI / body fat percentages! I feel so unhealthy at my current weight 😩 I’m just so tired all the time. That might well be my thyroid playing up again though 😬 I’m going to be starting on Exante Total Solution in the new year. Looks like you’ve been doing really well so far! Are you having Christmas off though?? Congrats on your 8lbs off! :)

Hi there Starbuck!

I've been off the program for a week or so due to a lovely sinus infection (for which I had antibiotics) and then the inevitable and planned Christmas feasting. All festive leftovers "disposed" of today, so back to it tomorrow. I was prepared for December to be a bit of a bust, so still feeling really committed!

Happy to buddy up, if you like? It's great that many of the products are veggie, isn't it? My thyroid is pretty much under control at the mo, but I know all too well that feeling of being beyond exhausted. I hope that improves for you soon. I do find the Exante diet gives me some major energy after the inevitable first three/ four days of hellishness.

Have you tried Exante before? Are you starting 1st Jan?
Lots of luck!
Jxx

Hi! This will be my first time trying it. I also disposed of all of the Christmas food today and am starting tomorrow! I ordered my products today, so they might not arrive until the evening but I'll do a fast day if so - hopefully that should give me a kickstart getting into ketosis anyway to minimise the hellishness! I'm expecting the caffeine withdrawal to be a *****. I usually drink a couple of red bulls and 7 or 8 teas and coffees through the day so switching to water is going to give me a major headache, but will ultimately be good for me once I'm through it! I don't think I could stomach it black with no sugar :( Buddying up would be great, thanks! Are you getting back on it tomorrow, or waiting until December is over with and starting again on January 1st? Xx

Hi! This will be my first time trying it. I also disposed of all of the Christmas food today and am starting tomorrow! I ordered my products today, so they might not arrive until the evening but I'll do a fast day if so - hopefully that should give me a kickstart getting into ketosis anyway to minimise the hellishness! I'm expecting the caffeine withdrawal to be a *****. I usually drink a couple of red bulls and 7 or 8 teas and coffees through the day so switching to water is going to give me a major headache, but will ultimately be good for me once I'm through it! I don't think I could stomach it black with no sugar :( Buddying up would be great, thanks! Are you getting back on it tomorrow, or waiting until December is over with and starting again on January 1st? Xx
Hiya,
Back on it with full effect today! Not too bad; I was at work so well distracted all day.

I must admit, I do drink black coffee while on the diet. It takes a bit of getting used to, but I find it blunts any hunger in the first few days. Water's obviously great for you, though!

Let's be buddies then! I'll opt to follow you.
Jxx

Back