My motivation to lose weight

BigBurd

I have tried everything historically and lost about a stone then stopped losing and gave up. This time for a whole lot of reasons that I posted somewhere else I have stuck it out and am currently 6 months into my journey. I thought I would share with you all the videos that made me change the way I approached my loss and realise I could do this.

The most inspiring video you will ever watch! - YouTube ( if you dont have the time to view all of them..... there is a reason this one is top of the list!)
From Fat to Fit Without Surgery - YouTube
PCOS Weight Loss Journey - YouTube (this woman has PCOS and successfully lost 102lbs)
The most inspiring video you will ever watch! - YouTube
The BEST, Most Inspirational Weight Loss Video EVER!!! Man loses 301 pounds on his own - YouTube
Weight Loss Women Before and After Incredible Journey! - YouTube
Woman shed 300 pounds! - YouTube
My 120 pound journey. - YouTube
my transformation from massive to muscular - YouTube
My Transformation video - YouTube
Ruby Gettinger Talks 700-Lb Weight Battle - YouTube
The amazing story of a woman who lost 500 pounds - YouTube
Kiki The Fitness Coach P90X Journey - YouTube

then I started watching the series called "I used to be fat" and "obese:a year to save my life" it all encouraged me to invest in a session with a personal trainer and I have not looked back since. I still have a long way to go, but this time it's going to happen :)

wow this is very inspiring! I haven't had a chance to have a look at all of them. But I will. I am really glad this motivated you hopefully it will do the trick for me too. x

I'm re starting my weight loss journey today and will definitely make time to watch these, thank you for posting them :)

Hi there. I have just joined this forum today to find inspiration. I love the slimming world plan and I'm an online member but can't seem to stick to any diet. I will look at the you tube videos to hopefully get some inspiration. Why can't I stick to any eating plan? I feel desparate. Any support and ideas are welcome.

Back