My motivational Diary

AngelaG

I all decided to start my own diary in here instead of rambling on the main forum site !! Second day in of Round 2 !!! Feeling good no side effects but even better is the knowledge that I know this diet works !!!! It's been the only diet that has worked for me and I only put a stone on in 2 years that I've been off it . Went to SW in them 2 years - nearly a thousand euro spent and gained a stone !!! So 16 weeks on this is nearly a thousand euro and I bet I will have a better result !!!! Got to keep motivated and please keep me company and any tips and support and also if any of you need a moan I have big shoulders ...... But hurry because I don't intend to have big shoulders for long lol !!!!

welcome

HI Angela, good idea starting a diary it really does help. Good luck with your weight loss :)

Well Day 3 is upon me . Slightly out of sync today as I was on morning shift . I usually have my first shake at 11.30 but had to have it this morning at 8 am . I'm dying for my second shake but then it's a long time until bedtime with just one shake left . Filling up on water n coffee but I'm slightly irritable :-/ . Am posting my before and after ( which are wrong way round by the way!!!) to motivate me . I'm a stone heavier now but after a sneaky peek at scales ( I know don't judge me !!) , I seem to be 5lb down !!!! Onwards and downwards hopefully !!! Hope you are all well xxxx

Attachments

• image-1869042254.jpg
    image-1869042254.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 43
Just done 10k walk . Was really nervous doing it as only on Day 3 but I felt fine . Had shake just before and loads of water . Have the big 10k on Saturday and really want to run 5 of it but just worried that it might be too much . Any suggestions, ideas, tips ???????

Day 4 done and dusted . Energy has really kicked in - house spotless and a little 3 k jog done . Still a wee bit nervous about the 10k tomorrow but will take it slow n steady and if I feel dizzy will stop . Just realised in working ALL day Tuesday so rang my pharmacist and I'm booked in for Thursday so it will be a 9 day Week 1 . Not really happy about this as we all know how hard the first week is without adding on 2 days but can't be helped . So roll on Thursday !!! How are you all doing today my lovelies ??

Starting Day 9 today no weigh in yet and it really annoying me . Roll on 3pm tomorrow !!! At least then I will be getting weighed every 7 days this waiting is actually worse than not eating . I have been 100% so not worried about weight loss . TOTM has finished too thank god was not pleasant going thought that AND first week of LT but I'm proud that I done it . How is everyone today ?

Back