My motto for today!

mellywade

Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels....am gonna use this saying as a way of getting me thru today. Always find the weekends the hardest time to stay on LT, so am trying to keep positive.

How do you all keep motivated thru the difficult times??

:)

Great quote Mel! You should use anything that keeps you positive and strong. Very soon the weekends will just be like any other day. You'll be so into the swing of LT that actually look forward to the weekend as it's another step closer to weigh in day, therefore another step closer to goal!

I honestly never have any problems sticking to LT 100% I love it millions and trillions as it has given me my life back. I need to be controlled, as when left to my own devices I'm a maniac! It's when I've reached goal and am maintaining that I will most probably need every quote going! Saying that I have learned so much about myself and my relationship with food while being on the plan that I'm hoping I can put it into practice *all body parts crossed* that can happen!

Yip -like that one! I ned all aphorisms gpoing today lol so any quote to keep me going all good!

Well all i tink is if you give up now the last 6 weeks wud have been for nothing. and i love the one 'wats a few months not eating when ill be eating for the rest of my life'. Ive discovered my will power is much stronger than i ever realised yes i have some bad days but i still havnt given up and to be honest i havnt even considered it!

Back