my mouth is bitter

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by slimshady, 27 July 2007 Social URL.

1. slimshady

slimshady Full Member

i just wondered if i have reached ketosis, this week i managed not to put anything in my mouth from Monday to Wednesday but cheated yesterday evening, and my mouth still feels bitter and dry, drinking loads of water but still taste bitter.:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    How long have you been on LT? Does sound like you are in ketosis.... is your tongue looking a bit white and fuzzy?

4. slimshady

slimshady Full Member

bitter mouth

i started LT on the 2nd of July, but this is the first week i have done it properly without cheating(well cheated yesterday with a piece of chicken) and yes my mouth is white and fuzzy.

5. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Fuzzy tongue is a sign of ketosis, so you're in it! But do remember that if you cheat you are going to knock yourself out of ketosis; its not worth doing it as it will slow your loss right down and you might as well not be doing LT!!

6. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    yip definately sounds like ketosis but you probably need to drink more water to get rid of the fuzzy mouth.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.