my mum is just the best

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by oliviasmummy, 12 September 2008 Social URL.

1. oliviasmummy

oliviasmummy Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    well i went to my first weeks weigh in and i lost 10lb wahoo my mum txt me when i got home to see how i got on and the reply she sent was.......

thats amazing well done i am so proud of you for trying and the determination you are showing even when others are eating and it could be so easy for you to give in but you havent. Keep it up love you always mum xxxx

isnt she the best i was on the biggest high when i went to bed last night but it did also make me cry

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisa Bigger Bum

Lisa Bigger Bum Full Member

Aahh, thats so sweet.

My mum is exactly the same and is always saying how proud she is of me for doing this, she will be starting Lighterlife tomorrow because she told me that I had inspired her so much and has struggled with her weight and doing slimming world for soooo long and not really getting anywhere. I am so proud of her for starting and she is really excited.

We are so lucky to have these great mums, we should cherish them everyday.

A massive well done to you on your first week, thats absolutely fantastic.

Lisa xx

4. Cowgirl

Cowgirl Licks the lid of life!

Diet:
    Gastric Band
    Ah, Mum's are just the best. I went to see the consultant for my gastric band op on tuesday and my mum came with me. When I went home she handed me a card and told me to not to open it until i got home, When I did she had written the most beautiful words telling me that my big day will be coming soon and how much happier I will be within myself and how proud she was of me and how every choice I make in life she'll always support me.

I can't wait to be someones Mum!

5. Cowgirl

Cowgirl Licks the lid of life!

Diet:
    Gastric Band
    God yeah,

Support from the most important people in your life for something like this is just invaluable! Long live Mum's and Dad's!xxxx

6. karmawitch

karmawitch Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    That is so nice, I'm estranged from my mum and when I was around her, she was always critical of my weight - hence why I have so many problems now.

You girls are so lucky !!

7. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    way to go I have had a minor hiccup this week but i am focused a gain, thought you'd would have text me to let me know get glugging the water.Give Olivia a kiss
    well done
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.