My mum makes me so angry i could spit...

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
My son did blooming well in his exams. I do agree that some of his marks could have been better but i think that he was being lazy. still they are excellent marks.
my mum replied via text when i gave her his grades;

"pretty good except his sciences should have been better for uni he will need more A*x"

Blooming mad, me, i could spit.

From me too............

Congrats yo your son Tara! Is he the one who want to be a football ref & go to loughborough?

Tell your mum that his GCSE's won't count when he is applying to Uni anyway - plus the fact she says 'more a*'s' to me says he got SOME a*'s! Thats fantastic xxx

Congratulations to your son! It breaks my heart every year when the media go on about how much easier exams are getting, it then leads to families expecting so much more from their youngsters. As far as my dad was concerned a C was a failure - prat!!!
Wishing lots of happiness for your lad xx

Congrats yo your son Tara! Is he the one who want to be a football ref & go to loughborough?

Tell your mum that his GCSE's won't count when he is applying to Uni anyway - plus the fact she says 'more a*'s' to me says he got SOME a*'s! Thats fantastic xxx

Yes. It is the footie one.

We were just checking and he was 4 points away from an A in Biology. 2 points in Chemistry for an A and only 1 point from an A in Physics.

The only one we can have remarked is the Physics and thats his coursework.

just waiting for the scores in English to see how far away from an A it is.

thanks for your thanks. :D

Well done him!

Back