My name is Cery and I am a plonker :D

cery

Argh I am such a fool, why do I do this?! I'm following SW and every time I have a good week - staying on the plan and enjoying it, eating well using my syns etc then have a loss at weigh in day - I blow it the following week. I don't go completely off but I am less rigid about what I snack on and this usually results in a STS the following weigh in day which I did. Then I totally let go this last week and just ate without thinking, last night was a 60th party where we all had Chinese and cake and it was lovely :D I gained 1lb today which I am not surprised with and actually secretly pleased with, I thought it would be lots more. What I am really annoyed with is my lack of discipline, I really really really REALLY want to loose this weight for me, and because I want to start trying for my third baby at the end of the year and I have an image in my head of a sleek bod with a perfect bump rather than the whale plus bump I was with my previous two :sigh:

Also like a bigger fool, I stayed away from the forum cos I felt guilty and embarrassed when I should have used it as a support network :mad::sigh:

Annnnd like an even biggerer :p fool, my online account ended today, and I have to go it alone as we are a bit skint, and Little Miss I-Have-No-Discipline feels like she's headed for a disaster :eek::break_diet:

Why am I such a plonker? :confused::cry: and how the heck do I start again

Awww you are not a plonker! I'm very like that with slimming clubs if I do well I eat more if I do badly I eat more - can't win really! I just had my third baby (he is 4 months) I wish I'd got to a healthy bmi before I got pregnant, I felt v guilty being overweight and pregnant, you can do it!!!!!

Back