• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My new car!! - finally!

Hey all!
So some of you will remember my post a few weeks back about the crash that wrote my car off (boo!) *R.i.p Katie Ka!*
- leaving me off the road for a few weeks and in desperado need of a new car.
Some of you will also remember my rant about natwest (grr! lol) So as it is, we didn't take a loan out, and have had to dig deep, work hard and pull what we can together!

I'm officially back on the road..
Meet Clio-Patra! :D
Shes a Renault clio, 1.2 dynamique in silver. Alloy wheels, cd player, electric mirrors, windows, central locking, black interior, sunroof.. full service history, 1 owner 72000 miles on a 52 plate. For £2690 a fair bit better than the £4000+ we were looking at for the citroen c2 i'd had my heart set on :(

But i'm super pleased.. !!!

What do you think?

clio1.jpg

clio2.jpg

clio3.jpg

clio4.jpg

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Very nice! I'm sure you will be very pleased having a new car, especially with this weather at the moment. Welcome to the group Clio-Patra!

Hugs
Jacqui

Deffinatly! I'm just pleased that i no longer have to rely on my OH and mum.. and occaisonally buses! - Although its only been about 4 weeks, its still bin a shock to the system! I'd only had a full licsence for two months! LOL. when it happened i honestly couldnt remember how i'd coped before i'd passed!

Lol...she looks lovely Hun!

Woohoo! Check out your lil wheels...zoom zoom! :D
Chuffed you found something great, looks a fab little car x

I will succeed!!!
Cleo-patra! LOL! Yay! x

I feel i should embelish eves post lol...

Wrote off our Civic around 3 weeks ago hit a patch of oil on the road exiting the M74 :( ( we think )

Soooo we decided ( ok I decided ) we needed a bigger car what with children and grannies you need that extra boot space lolol....

After much messin around by Arnold Clark we finaly wen to Evans Halshaw and bought a Mondeo Estate Ghia x a car and a half luxury personified with leather interior and all the flashing shiny bits i could go on like our clio owner and post spec ...ohhh ok

2.0 ltr TDCi turbo
Full electric kit if you wanna adjust it just press push or pull a lever or button
Air Con rapid demist ( 12 Secs )
front defrost heated windscreen
6CD Sony blah de blah
Electric front and rear windows

I could go on but wont...

4 hours after driving it from the showroom ( 5 grand lighter in the pocket ) the electrics began failing :(
Turns out it needs a new instrument cluster whatever that is...

Not bad for 4 hours of ownership :(

xxx

The joys of motoring :)

henna!

I can do this............
I feel i should embelish eves post lol...

Wrote off our Civic around 3 weeks ago hit a patch of oil on the road exiting the M74 :( ( we think )

Soooo we decided ( ok I decided ) we needed a bigger car what with children and grannies you need that extra boot space lolol....

After much messin around by Arnold Clark we finaly wen to Evans Halshaw and bought a Mondeo Estate Ghia x a car and a half luxury personified with leather interior and all the flashing shiny bits i could go on like our clio owner and post spec ...ohhh ok

2.0 ltr TDCi turbo
Full electric kit if you wanna adjust it just press push or pull a lever or button
Air Con rapid demist ( 12 Secs )
front defrost heated windscreen
6CD Sony blah de blah
Electric front and rear windows

I could go on but wont...

4 hours after driving it from the showroom ( 5 grand lighter in the pocket ) the electrics began failing :(
Turns out it needs a new instrument cluster whatever that is...

Not bad for 4 hours of ownership :(

xxx

The joys of motoring :)
Oh god how awful! Will the garage that sold you the car be paying? They must of known the electrics were dodgy! Good luck what ever happens!!

Fern- So glad you are back on the road someone drove into the back of mine on the same day as you!! I just picked up a new corsa on friday!! OH decided i could have a treat!! Bless him!! Welcome to clio-patra! We have named ours betty!! Our last car was black and we called him bertie! This one is black again but feels more girly!! Hope you enjoy your new car!! x

my new car

i love my new car :D :D its so girly lol

Attachments

Leanee89, oo i do like your car.. im not a fan of yellow but i likes. :)
i would have loved an 09 plate c2 on finance, or a 2006 model .. but for now this was our best option as moving out and saving for a mortgage is our priority really.

glad you like clio-patra, i thought the name was fab, my wifey thought it up!! lol

- p.s i always drive safley, she drove into me, not the other way round!!! LOL

xxxxxxxxxx